Guest Marney-1

Geographical / geological clues (those mountain ranges)

I don't know how you did it koeklin, that's amazing!

after googling it and reading up on it here http://www.summitpos...n-divide/170966 it seems like a big camping spot, which is fitting.

BTW, it looks like the trees in those real life shots and in the game shots look the same no?

If they include the Sierra Nevada in this game that sounds really awesome. Take a look at these photos of sequoia national park:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&rls=en&q=sequoia%20national%20forest&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=15517l21935l0l22059l53l43l0l14l14l12l168l2277l19.7l26l0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=ajo3T_SOCciXiAKOqICkCg&biw=1280&bih=699&sei=gTo3T9jiLMGviALzt9mZCg

What's amazing is that if you look at google maps for Sequoia NP and Kings NP its literaly on the dot between LA SF and LV!

You know that would be funny and trollish if RockStar release a trailer and those Campers was just taken a Photography picture in a studio. I would die laughing :)

But hey someone already point out a good spot and detail it time to look at Google maps and dream of GTA V Map

Another mount : Boney Mountains near Malibu and Thousand Oaks

boneym10.jpg

Interesting, the mountain and landscape look pretty cool in that photo, I hope there are a lot of big mountains to explore in game.

This page has a lot of similar mountains/hills similar to the ones in the trailer.

<_< Are you joking?

Anyway I'm kinda leaning towards, they're the edge of the map theory. I'd really like so see a city that isn't and island in the middle of the fucking ocean....

This page has a lot of similar mountains/hills similar to the ones in the trailer.

<_< Are you joking?

Anyway I'm kinda leaning towards, they're the edge of the map theory. I'd really like so see a city that isn't and island in the middle of the fucking ocean....

hehehe

Guest Marney1

<_< Are you joking?

Like Red Dead? I'd like to see that myself and I think we will with GTA V. Not like there are any oceans east of L.A.