iGTA

GTA 5 on PS4/XBOX720, and not PS3/XBOX360?

The Wii U would probably get a bastardised version of the game instead, to suit the more casual gamer. I could see a new version of Chinatown Wars on Wii U, Vita, and tablets/mobiles.

The wii u should be plenty powerful enough to handle a direct port from Xbox or ps3, just with minor changes to allow for at least minimal use o the touchscreen

I'm not sure if anybody fully realizes this, but the wii u is a full console, not just a handheld. Just thought I'd clear that up:)

I know. If they brought out a unit that was any less powerful than a 7 year old console, there's a serious problem. I just think the Wii U's setup and market would be suited to a casual market.

Okay, you're right. screw Xbox, playstation and PC, let's all play GTA V, AC III and CoD 9 on the Wii! It's clear that that will be the leading console of the world and Sony and Microsoft will instantly be forgotten.

Okay, you're right. screw Xbox, playstation and PC, let's all play GTA V, AC III and CoD 9 on the Wii! It's clear that that will be the leading console of the world and Sony and Microsoft will instantly be forgotten.

That's not what I'm saying. I just think that the wii u should get gta 5, considering that the wii u is supposed to outperform both the Xbox and ps3, as expected.

Somehow I think the trailer would have looked a hell of a lot better if it had been running on a PS4.

Yes but not as good as running on a PS9.

As for the rest of the topic... No, just no. Does nobody use logic and simple reasoning to discern the facts any more?

Well I got told that the new Xbox will not be shown or announced at E3 this year thankfully. I think we can all agree though that A new console needs a GTA game for it. So what would be ideal is if the new consoles are released along with GTA VI.

Well I got told that the new Xbox will not be shown or announced at E3 this year thankfully. I think we can all agree though that A new console needs a GTA game for it. So what would be ideal is if the new consoles are released along with GTA VI.

I don't think it really matters. GTA IV didn't come out for a couple of years after the last consoles and we didn't mind. It's more important to get a good game than be the first one out of the door, which will mostly likely be riddled with bugs.

the graphics were good in the trailer, but not the ps2 to ps3 type of graphics jump that you'd expect to se if this was a next gen title.

the graphics were good in the trailer, but not the ps2 to ps3 type of graphics jump that you'd expect to se if this was a next gen title.

But exactly how much farther can developers go? I believe we may be beginning to hit the ceiling graphically, although processing power still has plenty of room to grow.

PS4 and Xbox 720?... how the hell long is Rockstar waiting to release 'GTA V'?... I've heard NO news what-so-ever about either of the "consoles". Plus for something like that to happen would be very disappointing to just about everyone. And I know how long it might take for a game to be released, but for a console to be released with barely any news on it yet has to be a longshot from now. I doubt this'll even happen. PS3 and Xbox 360 are still pretty big and in my opinion has a popular 3-4 years left IF that.

Another thing that came to mind is if you want an "agreeable" console with a game with standards as high as the Grand Theft Auto series has seen, I think you should wait until at least 'Grand Theft Auto VI' (or "VIce" which I think would be a creative title if they took it to Vice City) to be released. If anything I believe Playstation 4 will be released before Xbox 720 anyway. And I've seen images of the possible PS4, and tbh, I don't like the image of it, AT ALL. I mean really, A SPHERE? No. Back to my point, wait 'till the next GTA, and I mean GTA as in the 6th game, not the side stories to GTA 5, to keep it aside from PS3 and 360.

Graphics related, I DEFINITELY think they should wait for 'GTA VI' or even 'GTA VII' for it to be a PS4/720 only game. And I say 7 for it to be completely avoided from PS3/360. Reason being is because yes the graphics in 5 are amazing even compared to 4, but I still think more could be done and with a new console, it would work perfectly.

All-in-all, if it does happen, (It won't for 5 we already established that it's obvious.), but for 6 or 7, I will tell you that I'll have to get a new system JUST for the game because that is what I did for 4. 'Grand Theft Auto' is the only game I play anymore and the only game I'm willing to play. 'Saints Row' is goofy as hell, 'Madden' got old, and I have no interest in anything else.

But exactly how much farther can developers go? I believe we may be beginning to hit the ceiling graphically, although processing power still has plenty of room to grow.

Quite a lot in my opinion, look at early Xbox 360 games and compare them with newer ones, or PS3 exclusives like Uncharted 3. Massive difference. But I see what you mean, it's not as big as PS2>PS3.

If GTA V is released for the PS3 and the X-BOX 720 when it comes out, I will pay EVERYONE in this forum £500 ... The new consoles will probably be released in like 2013 - 2014... bearing in mind that both the PS3 and the 360 can play just about any modern game out today at about 100 FPS depending on your home set up...

If GTA V is released for the PS3 and the X-BOX 720 when it comes out, I will pay EVERYONE in this forum £500 ... The new consoles will probably be released in like 2013 - 2014... bearing in mind that both the PS3 and the 360 can play just about any modern game out today at about 100 FPS depending on your home set up...

Seriously are you stupid, no actual game is played at 100 frames a second. The max it can run is 60fps and that's Call of Duty. Battlefield has 30fps.