Pitbull

Mods/Admins Secret hidden topics

Why is it that on the Home page (when i wrote this) in the Latest Forum Discussion part theres the topic The reason why no one searches and/or doesn't post in main/default topics. ? Just goes to a Denied page.

I know there's a part of the forum only the mods and admins can see but why's it show up on the Home page discussion. Doesn't make sense.

It was a deleted topic, but when topics are deleted the first time they are just hidden from regular users. Admins have to permanently delete it again to remove it from the database. The front page doesn't check if a topic has been deleted or not, it just shows the latest 5 topics in the GTA 5 section, so if it hasn't been permanently deleted, it'll still show up.

There was nothing in the topic worth reading anyway.

It was a deleted topic, but when topics are deleted the first time they are just hidden from regular users. Admins have to permanently delete it again to remove it from the database. The front page doesn't check if a topic has been deleted or not, it just shows the latest 5 topics in the GTA 5 section, so if it hasn't been permanently deleted, it'll still show up.

There was nothing in the topic worth reading anyway.

Thanks for clearing that up. Just made me curious. I learned something new today. Woop!