I found Bernie extremely annoying. Gay Tony, despite being a bit of a drama queen (no pun intended on the 'queen' bit) was a much better gay character, in my opinion.

Well Tony moves away somewhere after BoGT is over...

While the Liberty Tree suggests its to Vice City he could very well show up in Los Santos running a club!

• Like 1

Actually, I would love to hear the story of a middle aged cj living off wellfare checks in a shitty house filled with cock roaches. His daughter's nickname is cumdump and she's the busiest prostitute in the hood. Shit gets real when cj has to decide between his crack pushing fiend of a son and his illegitimate Chinese foster child's desire for urban redevelopment...

Vercetti enters the picture when he is brought in as the. Investor in the chineses kids vision of urban redevelopments... However, word gets out that he is fucking the prostitute daughter, and what's worse is that the bitch is 17... Now 61 he has to return to crime to kill the bitch and preserve his legacy as a real estate mogul

Here is something you can't understand, how my iphone could just kill a man.

• Like 2

I believe that the SA,LC and VC of the III era are in a completely different universe, as in none of it has happened in the IV/V? universe. So CJ and Tommy don't exist in the same world as Niko. It would be pretty lame and cheesy if CJ was a character in the game, but it would be cool if there were some easter eggs hinting him, like pedestrian talk, posters, graffiti etc...

I agree with the easter eggs, I mean, Liberty City completely changed from III to IV. We all know that Los Santos in GTA V will be different from Los Santos in GTA SA, there for it makes sense to have different characters. GTA IV crossover's may work, the only reason I said "may" is because there was a bit of advertisement in GTA IV showing Los Santos from GTA SA.

nooooooooooo its as simple as new consoles, new era, new technology, new era, new engine, neewwwwww eeerrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaa

Don't post in all caps.

-OPx

why are people so hooked on getting Cj back? new characters give a new story, cj had his time, bring on new characters, i do like game crossovers like in bogt you get to see niko now and then doing his stuff.. makes it feel like theres more than just one interesting thing happening at once. with packie at the end of bogt heading tot he airport there is a potential he could show up again. it could just be a complete play by rockstar. roll on new information from the horses mouth!

Well Tony moves away somewhere after BoGT is over...

While the Liberty Tree suggests its to Vice City he could very well show up in Los Santos running a club!

Yusuf did want to franchise Maisonette 9, I don't think it would be much of a stretch to think that Gay Tony - and possibly Yusuf and Luis - could appear as minor characters in V.

Well we know that the GTA "universes" are subdivided into: 2D, 3D, and HD. Being that GTA V will be HD, chances are any cameos will be by characters from the only other HD universe, GTA IV.

I'm going to nominate Johnny Klebitz as being the most likely character to have a crossover of some sort. Mainly for two small reasons: 1.) biker gangs have a large presence in California, and 2.) in The Lost and Damned, Johnny has a patch on his vest that says: "I Rode Mine Los Santos 2004". So the character of Johnny Klebitz has visited San Andreas at least once.

Perhaps Johnny K. will appear during a mission involving a pivotal race for GTA V's protag. Or maybe another character will mention Johnny in passing(and, knowing his storyline, it will be a story about how Johnny died after getting knifed by an Angel of Death member for looking at his old lady the wrong way).

Then again I was sure the protag in GTA V would be hispanic, and I simply couldn't have been more wrong. In my defense, these are voice actors....