Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Your favourite gaming screenshots

Guest Marney1

Anyone have any screenshots in mind that either bring back cool memories or just make you sit up and stare? I have one in mind from The Saboteur but I need to find it again, I'll add it later.

the_saboteur_2-1366x768.jpg

The very thought of creeping round on a rain soaked night to bag a nazi completely sold the game to me.

• Like 1

screen02ni.jpg

The image itself is unremarkable, but I had no access to internet until a little while before I joined GTA-SanAndreas.com. After playing Vice City, I had no idea that they were creating another GTA game until I happened upon this screenshot, it was magical. I don't think I will ever be as excited about a game as I was about San Andreas.

• Like 3

screen02ni.jpg

The image itself is unremarkable, but I had no access to internet until a little while before I joined GTA-SanAndreas.com. After playing Vice City, I had no idea that they were creating another GTA game until I happened upon this screenshot, it was magical. I don't think I will ever be as excited about a game as I was about San Andreas.

Same, along with the other two original screenies.

Probably this one for GTA III.

1544.jpg

• Like 1

The original San Andreas screenshot is still one of my faves. Like most people believe, that probably was the most anticipated game in history and those screens started it all.

For some reason this screenshot of Fallout 3 made me desperate to play it though:

fallout-3-ss-26.jpg

• Like 1

[Fallout 3 Stuff]

Well, I know what I'm doing today.

1.jpg36.jpg

First one I use as an avatar on a few different things, second one I (still) have set as my desktop background.

Seeing as how it's R*, I'm assuming those lovely screens don't come in a 16:9?

Guest Marney1

Marney I just realized. Yours isn't even a screenshot, it's a concept art, so that's cheating!

Oops :mellow:

• Like 1

100 on positive rep should be "Suckle the Awesome from My Teats." Also, I like that my nigga bOnEs has the second highest rep on the forums. He'll kick some ass this year if we ever have an FML, he might even beat QD's penis.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

100 on positive rep should be "Suckle the Awesome from My Teats." Also, I like that my nigga bOnEs has the second highest rep on the forums. He'll kick some ass this year if we ever have an FML, he might even beat QD's penis.

Oh cool, can't wait to enter the next FML. (Y)

wow, my 14 is in second?? for the first time in my life i am popular!! unfortunately i lost to QD's penis in the last FML... but, i've been doing cock pushups in anticipation of our next encounter...

• Like 1

I believe in you, man. I believe you have what it takes to give QD's penis the beating of a lifetime. You can do it, man!

Yeah, thrash the life out of that nigguh until a sticky substance oozes out, then you'll know you've beaten it.

• Like 1

People might hate me, for some strange reason they love my penis. I wouldn't count your lucky stars just yet, well, with my penis and all flopping about.

People might hate me, for some strange reason they love my penis. I wouldn't count your lucky stars just yet, well, with my penis and all flopping about.

Isn't it simple? We're all superficial bastards who love de cock. If that guy Tranque were here he'd back me up.

crysis-2-20101216112448378_640w.jpg

this one reminds me of something i recall seeing not but a day or so ago... this game is pretty epic, and i would think that this screen does that justice... more so for the 'mericans on the forum...

i might of spoiled myself with the first entry in my "FPS-A-THON 2011" as this game is ridiculously not what i was expecting... a lengthy single player (12 hours/70% complete) and constant changes in the variables and ways to approach the objective... epic graphics and badass nano armor... overall the best game i have played so far this year...

if only FPS's were this good all the time...

meh, the typical boring war shooters like call of duty and battlefield are the ones i don't want to play... i might play modern warfare 2 but, that's it... homefront is a different kind of war shooter but, the others are all mirrored images of each other, and the very reason why i don't like the FPS genre...

i am interested in unique games like crysis 2, and call of duty and battlefield are all typical war games... i think i'll pass on those...

• Like 1