I hope they have really upgraded the SWAT teams, did anyone see the swat teams in Saints row 3? Obviously it didn't play as well in Saints Row 3 but in GTA it would work beautifully. The SWAT teams have to be much more advanced, the ones on GTA IV were pretty much laughable sadly...

You will of course know what I'm talking about if you have played SWAT 4 for PC, that's the way a SWAT team should be, breaching doors, tear gas, tasers, basically SMART. Also the GTA police have to learn how to negotiate better! LMAO

Seriously you bump into a cop, then refuse to be arrested (at gun point lets not forget) so you get shot at? Rockstar put together L.A. Noire, so they should fully know what they're doing with the response units in GTA V, here's hoping they won't let us down again.

post-1393-0-83303200-1327187169_thumb.jp

Guest Marney1

If they could implement the same kind of enemy AI they have in Max Payne 3 where they using flanking tactics to flush you out of hiding then the S.W.A.T. type units in GTA V should be tough opponents.

• Like 1

The sawt should be badass and not a bunch of pu**ys, they should use tactics like tear gas, flanking,breaching, ECT. there should be riot police to with a type of vehical like in saints row the third, like a bear.

The cops should be punks they should retreat or fall back to cover if you kill alot of them.

Sure,the SWAT TEAMs from Sa are not very smart (Okay,the AI is old) but their only armed with a 9mm Uzi...

But I dont think,the shoot-outs will be the same one as in Max Payne 3 (Just a guess...)

But I hope their sattle down from a Police Maverick (name of the Helicopter) like in Sa

Definatly agree with negotiations. A cop should never try to kill unless you pose a threat to them such as pulling out a weapon.

• Like 1

Definatly agree with negotiations. A cop should never try to kill unless you pose a threat to them such as pulling out a weapon.

Very much agree, I hated how when you get cornered in IV and throw your hands up and then decide to flee and are suddenly fired on by a firing squad of fat ass cops and must, in most cases return fire to save your health/self and get away raising your wanted level rather than just having a nice old foot pursuit through the alleyways. Police and SWAT shouldn't suicide run into the Burger Shot or Hospital when your held up in there behind the counter with your grenades and AK's, they should wait and devise a plan to temperaily subdue you and end your life if need be.

Cops should run after you (if they aren't totally obese) and attempt to tackle you and cuff you if you resist arrest, not pull out their guns and shoot you to death. And add in a few extra shots for insult to injury...

Id like them to bring back spike strips, it was always a challenge to outrun the cops with those damn things. It was always a challenge if you never used cheats plus it was always fun. Instead of running from the cops and automatically getting shot at, how about we get tazored instead.

Also different SWAT teams use different weapons, for example. LSPD SWAT would be armed with say M4's/MP5's/Ithaca M37's, whilst the FBI (FIB?) SWAT team would be armed with a higher level of weapons (for example H&K M416/MP7/Benelli M1014). Would add a real world level of realism as I assume that a federal SWAT team has a different team load out to a LAPD SWAT team.

I remember just hidding in the back of the hospitals after getting 3 stars and waiting for them to come one by one in IV. They'll surely be smarter in the next one.

i think that seeing the police on you mini map without being wanted would be useful. i hate when i look around and i dont see a cop, but then i steal somebody car and i realize that they where all right beside me. really wish that they fix that spawning system. i also want to see the proximity circle that you have to be out of to escape the cop, be gone. i want to be able to hide from the cops with them not knowing where i am and they stupidly run past me, that would improve the stealth system as well. i want them to ticket and fine me instead of shooting me.and swat should have riot sheild's that are able to break. they should be way smarter then cops with better weapons, however better tactics as mentioned above. i also don't want the vehicles to be over powered. if i'm in a van or truck, a police car should not be able to flip me, that is just anoyying.

I dont understand how im in the fastest cars in the game and the cops are right on my tail. Also if im in a truck how when i try to ram a cop car off the road there is so much resistance its impossible.

I really hope they improve the A.I, like in GTA IV you would be shot to death because a obese cop walked into you and tripped over dropping his doughnut, in a puirsute they would randomly drive on the pavement running down pedestrians, and the swat walked around constantly like they shat them selves and doing really unnecessary and overly dramatic rolls. I'd like to see S.W.A.T in V with APC's armed with water canons, and police takling you to the ground or using tazers instead of just shooting you in the face then unloading on you're corpse because you made him spill his coffee =P

I really hope they improve the A.I, like in GTA IV you would be shot to death because a obese cop walked into you and tripped over dropping his doughnut

IKR, there I am walking across the street, and a random cop chasing an olympic sprinter (50 year old white taxi driver) trips over me, and when he eventually gets up, he tries to arrest me. Or if some random guy starts shooting me, and I shoot back, the cops just start to shoot me for self defense. And being a vigilante in a city rundown from crime is an arrestable offense as well.

When I stand in the corner, the swat comes one by one and in the game I killed them until I ran out of bullets. they also don't try to arrest you, they only kill you. they should also try to have bombs and other weapons.