Sign in to follow this  
Psy

Rockstar To Spoof SOPA in GTA V?

I can just imagine the radio constantly going on about censorship and stuff. Only totally exaggerated in the GTA way. Although to be honest it's hard to make it seem any more stupid than it is. Still think there'll be an advert on the radio or a caller phoning up about it either in support or against it, like the weird "Killer Bees" caller on Chatterbox. Thoughts? Obviously R* won't refer to it as SOPA. Maybe something like POOP (people outrage on piracy) or something lolol.

Guest Marney1

P.I.S.S - Protect Internet Social Society

Caller: "I'm so sick of all this piss this, piss that, the government should piss off and leave us social society lovers be! Pisses me off man!"

P.E.N.I.S 'Protect every neighbours internet society'

Caller: ' i agree with the penis, i think we need to protect our children and the penis will do that...my son was on the web and found a nakked lady on there, i dont want that, i want penis! I want it to come hard and now and stop all of the sites that allow these things...'

Lazlo (or who ever): i dont think penis is really about your son seeing naked ladies, but if you want penis then im glad you came.

Some of these you can't help but cringe at lol

I think these subjects are very confusing though, because they have to have subjects that are still relevant at the time during the release, I would think they come up with this stuff closer to the release date if anything tbh

I have a strong feeling that they will include SOPA/PIPA in one way or another. If they bring back computers like they did in IV then it's possible it will have links that you click or sites you go to where a blocked message appears.

S.E.X: Save the Enthernet for Xveryone

are you dyslexic? lol

I think dyslexic is way off.

i could very well see rockstar doing this. it would be very funny and i think that something like that should be put in the game. people who play GTA will love it. i know i would anyways. giving it a funny name would be awesome too. some good suggestions have been put up here. if i had a say id have to pick a few different nick names. haha

I hope they will, but for some reason i think they wont.

What reason is that?

dont know the reason, i just think they wont but i can be wrong. well see when it will release.