Sign in to follow this  
TreeFitty

What a new Los Santos would look like

I doubt the emergency lights and reflections will be as well done but here's a glimpse of a fantastical new Los Santos for GTA 5 (if that happens). Good stuff is at 0:45 and onward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOzyNBb12c8

This one is more realistic of what we can expect:

If only I had a gaming PC and knew how to mod... :(

gta v 5 grand theft auto 5 v los santos police screenshot leak beach

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

Palm trees ftw! Marney Luther King once said: "I have a dream...................that one day.....................consoles..................will have modding capability....."

I doubt the emergency lights and reflections will be as well done but here's a glimpse of a fantastical new Los Santos for GTA 5 (if that happens). Good stuff is at 0:45 and onward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOzyNBb12c8

This one is more realistic of what we can expect:

If only I had a gaming PC and knew how to mod... :(

The first video is amazing but second video isn't too bad either.

Guest Marney1

No, see, this is what I had in mind:

gta5-los-santos-police-cruiser.png

:)

That's gotta be the best one so far. Well done iGTA Rockstar North! (Y)

Following weeks of hints and rumours, the news that every Grand Theft Auto fan has been waiting for has finally come to light, with Rockstar North coming clean with this--the next Grand Theft Auto game, which will be titled 'Grand Theft Auto V', has been confirmed by Rockstar themselves!

In an email sent from Rockstar North (a screenshot of the email has not been posted for privacy reasons), they answered several questions that we have all been asking, such as where GTA V will be set, the date that it will be released and most importantly, if the game is actually in development.

since this day is winding down...

for Psy and whoever else that cares, I capped this from the second video and did some magic:

modscreen01original.png

to everyone else (especially those crying fake on the news post):

APRIL FOOLS BITCHES

• Like 1

these cheap traffic comments are kind of pissing me off... like this place needs a few extra hits... it's recognized by rockstar games as an official fan site... we don't need the "cheap" traffic here at all... we get exclusive screens so who cares what the internet thinks...

• Like 4

I didn't know if the image was credible or not, but I half way bought it, I will admit that. But I don't really care where GTA5 will be because I'm gonna like it regardless. So I didn't get fooled in that way as someone else maybe was. :)

these cheap traffic comments are kind of pissing me off... like this place needs a few extra hits... it's recognized by rockstar games as an official fan site... we don't need the "cheap" traffic here at all... we get exclusive screens so who cares what the internet thinks...

I absolutely agree!

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

I'm bumping this thread because reading through it again was so cool, especially TreeFitty's Los Santos squad car.

Seems the April fool joke was on us, thankfully. :D