Sign in to follow this  
iGTA

Whats the point?

Why are all these big companies like game, tesco walmart, etc, guessing the release date? Its just getting silly 11 year olds excited when it probably wont come out till november time.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

Why are all these big companies like game, tesco walmart, etc, guessing the release date? Its just getting silly 11 year olds excited when it probably wont come out till november time.

Why don't you call Tesco and ask them? 0800 505 555

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

It's much the same as when you get asked to confirm your date of birth before watching a GTA trailer, you just stick a date in there.

Guest Marney1

I usually say I was born in February of '32

I've made a mistake and gotten myself locked out before by putting in 01/01/2007 or something daft.

Why not just put ur real bday marney? Ur like 78 so shouldnt matter, the internet wasnt around when u were under 18.

Guest Marney1

Why not just put ur real bday marney? Ur like 78 so shouldnt matter, the internet wasnt around when u were under 18.

I always put 01/01/1977 which is close enough.

When they add a game that isn't out yet, most retail systems ask for a date that it will be out incase kiddies ask. It's just so the staff on the electronics section don't look like uninformed assholes (although they end up misinformed)

A suicide note would have made this topic worth it...

Here is something you can't understand, how my iphone could just kill a man.

Guest Marney1

This site needs more suicide.

Maybe if we work hard at it we could get a n00b to kill himself on webcam.

Oh shit, is this in the GTA5 section? I keep thinking everything is in The Asylum.

Edited by Marney1

This site needs more suicide.

Maybe if we work hard at it we could get a n00b to kill himself on webcam.

Oh shit, is this in the GTA5 section? I keep thinking everything is in The Asylum.

'Tis why I didn't post.

EDIT: FUCK I POSTED!

I keep thinking everything is in The Asylum.

Might as well be.

i guess rockstar already told all th big companies like tesco walmart amazon and many others that gta5 will be releasing this year

No, they didn't. Those companies will find out the release date the same time the rest of us do.

i guess rockstar already told all th big companies like tesco walmart amazon and many others that gta5 will be releasing this year

This guy may actually be retarded, either that or:

didnt_read_the_situation_gif.gif

I think we just have to wait for the next trailer then we will hav more information about gta V it wont be long waiting

I think theres potential for Rockstar to release a trailer that will have zero information whatsoever.