LSPD applications are now available. check the attachment for application.

more information can be found in the application.

http://www.mediafire...ewddkaypapp8r2p

bellow is evidence is not a virus or anything like that

and at the very end a little gift from me =)

Application

Gift

and finally I wasn't able to post images here idk why

I'm not clicking that link in case it's a virus.

lol u think I would be that dumb to post a link just to get banned from this site just for free?

I wasn't able to attach any files, nor put a picture up, I wished I could so you wouldn't have such insecurity but oh well. life is short, and people is very curious.

*Opens reply window, looks at 'Attachment' and 'Image' icons*

Interesting.

*tried that* smart-ass * heavily breaths while trying to find out why this god damn thing is telling me to fuck off when I try to attach something or add a picture*

I get the error you are not allowed to use this file extension.... wth is a jpeg. everyone uses jpeg

guys I am not forcing you to apply.

I have managed clans before, and I thought some people would be interest in joining a cop clan.

you don't have to be jerks about it. if you are interested look at the links if not. then move on.

thanks

OK I'm in but I want to be in charge.

hahaha that would mean that I would have to give you a psn card right away.....

not going to happen. although I might consider you for a higher position police captain? perhaps?

but you have to show me that you are good in gta.

send in the email with the requested info and I will put you in the spreadsheet.

and I will reply with who you have to add.

you don't have to be jerks about it.

Yeah, we do.

Sorry, that's just how things work here.

ok I see. then I feel more than happy =)

I used to be like that too until I realized how much you can get out of people but just faking to be a nice person.

i want in, but i want to be some badass personal assassin that does things for you unofficially...

I think that would be more than kool. having a little off the rules personnel is not a bad idea.

send in the application just mention that you wrote here, because I already have a couple.

I will tell you what to do after that.

and as far as being a jerk goes, apparantly he helped that guy when he had honkycoontius...

well we don't want anyone blowing up lol.

so kudos to him

If I don't get money, I'm not interested.

then perhaps you did not read the part where it says the highest rank will be awarded with $20 psn card.

but with your attitude I am not interested in having u in my team.

lol

I wouldn't want to be you "ur teem" anyway. I've got better things to do then Role Play with a bunch of teens/pre-teens. unless the roleplaying is sexual..

If I don't get money, I'm not interested.

then perhaps you did not read the part where it says the highest rank will be awarded with $20 psn card.

but with your attitude I am not interested in having u in my team.

lol

I wouldn't want to be you "ur teem" anyway. I've got better things to do then Role Play with a bunch of teens/pre-teens. unless the roleplaying is sexual..

hehe sometimes I do not pay attention to what I say **cough**shithole**cough**

then perhaps you should move on and fuck off.

Guest Marney1

not going to happen. although I might consider you for a higher position police captain? perhaps?

send in the email with the requested info and I will put you in the spreadsheet.

I have to show you that I'm good in GTA? Good in what way - like being a good law enforcer or that I know how to drive, what? When can I prove myself to you?

I have to show you that I'm good in GTA? Good in what way - like being a good law enforcer or that I know how to drive, what? When can I prove myself to you?

Excuse me, Would you pull over? HEY! Mister I said pull over please. Pisses me off along with when i receive the messages "M2AF&RP If you want to be a roleplaying cop message me". If you were to look at the XBL forums for GTA it's nothing but role-playing clans now.

Guest Marney1

I could pop in my GTA IV or EFLC disc right now if you need me to prove I'd be worthy enough to join your clan.

Excuse me, Would you pull over? HEY! Mister I said pull over please. Pisses me off along with when i receive the messages "M2AF&RP If you want to be a roleplaying cop message me". If you were to look at the XBL forums for GTA it's nothing but role-playing clans now.

I understand now why such negative replies from you and I agree with you.

in no way this is a role playing clan.

this is a team based clan.

let me explain in easy words for you.

-follow orders from superiors

-call for back ups

-keep a most wanted list updated for big time criminals

-keep a regular ranks system

-become powerful because after all the biggest mod is the police

but... I still do not want you in my team lol.

I could pop in my GTA IV or EFLC disc right now if you need me to prove I'd be worthy enough to join your clan.

ok give me like 30 minutes I am going to have something to eat on the way back you can show me.

while this test is not required for new comers, I ask you to because you want to be in a higher position.

pretty much this is what I need to see.

you can kick my ass with ease.

you can drive like a total badass

and later on when more people join you can show me how good you handle your squad.

Guest Marney1

Cool man thank you! Thank you for this opportunity! I've put my EFLC disc in now. What's your PSN? Oh never mind lol it's there in your profile ha ha, I'll send a friend's request. :)

I understand now why such negative replies from you and I agree with you.

in no way this is a role playing clan.

this is a team based clan.

let me explain in easy words for you.

-follow orders from superiors

-call for back ups

-keep a most wanted list updated for big time criminals

-keep a regular ranks system

-become powerful because after all the biggest mod is the police

but... I still do not want you in my team lol.

I play on Xbox 360 anyway and I'm one of the most hated person(s) on it besides the rest of my team, Anyway best of luck I guess.

Guest Marney1

I've sented the friends request so please add me, I'm looking forward to playing with you. :)