Guest Marney-1

Max Payne 3 - ***Use SPOILER tags***

icon11.gif

I'm playing Max Payne 3 right now... and keep thinking of the bald version of him running around in a slightly tight Fireman's outfit with a loose fitting helmet... O_O

*jerks off

Anyways, I've started playing multiplayer, its pretty fucking awesome. Not that great at it. Usually somewhere in the middle of the scoreboard.

Anyone else play this on PC?

The multiplayer weapons have been re-balanced. I think i'll pop this on today.

UPDATE: These updates are now live across all three platforms, including PC.

As promised, we're paying close attention to user-feedback submitted by the Max Payne 3 Multiplayer community to our [email protected] address, and using that information to help inform dynamic tuning, title updates and DLC content in the works. Today, we can report a lineup of tweaks that have just been made to adjust weaponry online with aim to enhance overall balance (the updates are currently live across all three platforms). Jump online, give it all a go, and do feel free to hit us back at the Feedback address above if you have any suggestions related to Max Payne 3 Multiplayer at all. Stay tuned for more info soon on forthcoming title updates and DLC as well.

• RPG

o Starting ammunition reduced

o Projectile will no longer ricochet or skim off smooth surfaces

• .38 Revolver

o Effective range increased

• DE .50

o Accuracy and effective range slightly increased

o Starting ammunition increased

o Resolved an issue that prevented the Gas Systems Kit attachment from granting the correct damage bonus

• 608 Bull

• Mini-30

o Slightly lowered rate of fire

o Reduced ammunition capacity of both normal and extended magazines

o Recoil recovery speed improved

• Sawn Off

o Significantly increased damage and range

• Super Sport

• Two-Handed Shotguns

o Resolved an issue that prevented the Gas Systems Kit attachment from granting the correct damage bonus

o Improved the effectiveness of the Barrel Upgrade attachment

• Suppressor Attachments

o Now correctly decreases weapon damage at moderate to long range

Source: Newswire

icon11.gif

Well played multi-player enough. Found out it just kinda got annoying. Got raped my higher level fuckers with better perks.

Bin against perks for a long time. They make people who are already good at the game have even better chance of kicking your ass. Thats why I've always liked counter strike....for the most part, always a level playing field. even if one team if raping...just wait a few rounds...save money and buy a good weapon later.

Fuckin call of duty changed that with perks....and Im so over online playing, not interesting in just getting my ass kicked. i miss my working ps3 to play skate 3 and just chill out and play and skate around with my buddies.

prollly why i like skyirm and fallout SP so much right now. Challenging, but not butt-fuck retarded spawning....geting rapped, spawning....getting raped......spawning....and so on.

icon11.gif

Well played multi-player enough. Found out it just kinda got annoying. Got raped my higher level fuckers with better perks.

Bin against perks for a long time. They make people who are already good at the game have even better chance of kicking your ass. Thats why I've always liked counter strike....for the most part, always a level playing field. even if one team if raping...just wait a few rounds...save money and buy a good weapon later.

Fuckin call of duty changed that with perks....and Im so over online playing, not interesting in just getting my ass kicked. i miss my working ps3 to play skate 3 and just chill out and play and skate around with my buddies.

prollly why i like skyirm and fallout SP so much right now. Challenging, but not butt-fuck retarded spawning....geting rapped, spawning....getting raped......spawning....and so on.

Yeah MP3 is a bit unfair to the lower level players. I hope GTA V has a bit more of an even playing field.

By the way, what happened to your PS3? was it the yellow light? if so, it's really easily fixable if you can get ahold of a heat gun, and some small screwdrivers.

icon11.gif

yah yellow light.

by friend was gonna fix it but has had it for 9 months. Im startin to bug him more.

But hes gonna do a better fix than just reheat the shit. Hes is gonna put new solder and do some other shit to it that should last longer than just reheating the existing solder.

Just working through the levels on New York Minute mode. Can be frustrating to get killed right at the end.

Looking forward to New York Minute Hardcore...complete the entire game in one sitting with no deaths!

Just working through the levels on New York Minute mode. Can be frustrating to get killed right at the end.

Looking forward to New York Minute Hardcore...complete the entire game in one sitting with no deaths!

I don't have the patience anymore or the time.. I wish i did. Good luck!

I was gonna say I'm not going to try it 50 times...but I totally will! My plan is to do one attempt every weekend. Just got the last two levels to do on the regular NY Minute mode.

icon11.gif

Psy was going crazy with NY Minute Hardcore. He got it eventually after like 50 tries. I tried the regular version and died on the third level. Gave up right there. :french:

haah, yah. FUCK trying the New York Minute...Right in the ass.