Guest Marney-1

Max Payne 3 - ***Use SPOILER tags***

Guest Marney-1

He is being a wolly - wait he will get it soon.

*Cough* midnight release *cough*

Yeah places like GameStop are taking payment between 10pm and midnight tonight.

Things To Know, Before You Go

• First Our doors will open 10pm in most locations, but check with your local store for opening times. These titles will be available for pick-up at Midnight..
  • Second Between 10pm and midnight is when we finalize your transaction. You will need to go to the register to receive your finalized purchase receipt. Finalizing the transaction is where we take your deposit, partial or full, and create a sale receipt .
  • Third Don't forget to bring your trade-ins to take advantage of our great trade specials to reduce the price of your game. Everybody likes to save money!
  • Fourth You don't have to arrive at 10pm. You can show up anytime between 10pm and midnight. However, by coming early, you can get your trade-ins and transaction processed sooner.

howtousetheinternet.com

No u silly billy. Just America. Still the 18th for everyone else.

I just didn't understand because he said "what?"

But damn that sucks, I wanted to play it today.

mwahahahahahaha!!! i got the last remaining copy!! you never find a copy on the day of release at 6pm... miracles really do happen... looking forward to gaming it up tonight, maybe even a little online rampage if i feel ready for it... i wish i was a part of the iGTA gang though :angry:...

Why are the mods on here complete assholes?

u mad bro??

i just noticed something... the game's main menu looked different than the last time i started it up... and it dawned on me that the main menu reflects where the current save is at, the chapter if you will... i was looking at a flashback max payne last go, and today i was looking at the brazil max payne... and sure enough, when i started the game, it reflected the main menu... what a fucking cool feature that will go unnoticed for quite some time by the masses...

the attention to very minor details are what make a R* game IMO...

*runs to the GTA 5 forum to see what the fuck the newb is talking about*

*laughs*

Yeah I noticed it the first time I played that it was Max in the background and the game started right from there. I thought it was pretty cool. There's quite a few "little" things that really add to the game's value.

the heart pounding drumbeat when enemies are near sounds really awesome in surround sound... it ramps up the adrenalin for me, despite dying and having to replay that section again... even though i've gotten a lot better at fighting, i am still dying a lot :lol:... it's kind of a flashback to old school games, with a more forgiving checkpoint system ;)...

it's blasting through a clip of ammo at an inconvenient time that tends to get ya...

Why are the noobs on here unable to read and use common sense?

Alright, that's all I came here for. I'll be back once I break down and buy this thing.

• Like 2

I'm not sure to rent or buy this, so gunna see how long it takes you lot to complete it. If its under 3 days, I will rent it.

Guest Marney-1

I'm not sure to rent or buy this, so gunna see how long it takes you lot to complete it. If its under 3 days, I will rent it.

If you want to 100% it and take the challenge of playing through it on all difficulty setting and play all the DLC's which are coming throughout the year then renting would be pointless. I'm playing on medium difficulty using free aim and finding it hard as fuck, I'm not even used to the controls yet.

Speaking of controls; When it says 'Press Triangle' to open doors/pick up - I thought my triangle button was knackered because it wouldn't do anything, my missus figured out you have to press the > directional button and triangle together. :huh:

And pressing X to sprint doesn't seem to make him go any quicker.

Haven't tried multipayer yet but I'll be on tonight playing with the R* devs. Should be fun. micro9mm.png

You posted an obsolete Max Payne thread in the GTA5 section.

Really if that's an asshole to you I hate to see what you think of people who actually wrong you.

i finished the second act last night... hopefully i can get through the story by tomorrow afternoon...

When your done with the single player, be sure to post what you thought about it. I am kind of on the fence whether I want to buy this yet or not.

Guest Marney-1

i finished the second act last night... hopefully i can get through the story by tomorrow afternoon...

When your done with the single player, be sure to post what you thought about it. I am kind of on the fence whether I want to buy this yet or not.

“Max Payne 3 Has Raised the Bar for Other Action Games to Follow” - First Reviews from The New York Times, GamesRadar, IGN and More...

actual_1337034901.jpg

@angeal18 There are a million reviews out there to be read, I'm sure you could make a decision for yourself based on what you read in them.

I rather trust a member of this forum for their honest opinion of the game rather than something like IGN or Gametrailers. You know what I mean Marney.

• Like 2

Guest Marney-1

I rather trust a member of this forum for their honest opinion of the game rather than something like IGN or Gametrailers. You know what I mean Marney.

I suppose.

The first official Social Club Event went well. The new live stream was flawless too, even on my shit connection.