Guest Marney-1

Max Payne 3 - ***Use SPOILER tags***

what exactly is a crew??

v

Crews = clans but better

is like the RDR posse thing??

Posses are a lesser clan since they are spur of the moment clans (zomg rdr pun). They are a temporary organization of players.

is it like a mini-forum on the social club for organizing multiplayer events??

We'll find out the extent of SC tomorrow. Most of the organizing we know of so far is just the stat tracking of who killed who, what Crew is beating up what other Crew, etc.

is it pointless??

Only if you're not a part of a Crew.

well, i want to be a part of the crew, but i don't think i will be a part of the MP3 crew as i am only renting it, not buying it... so basically it's like being in a permanent posse, kinda like bill williamson, dutch, and john marston were... before john betrayed the gang for a whore... ehh, count me in, i mean, i have to since this is probably gonna pit sites vs. sites... and i really want to be a part of that when GTAV finally comes out...

but i will check in and see what's going on with the crew, because i am interested in seeing how this translates to GTAV... i assume you can be a part of multiple crews?? i am sure the guys i work with will want to be in a crew in GTA, for sure...

once the crew stuff is launched tomorrow, count me in :D...

how come i can't accept the request?? i must be blind or something... there is absolutely no option, the only one is requesting membership, which is what i've done already a couple of times... my flash is up to date, dunno why i can't accept your request...

after checking my email just now, i was sent invites... so the invite message in the social club message box is not giving me an option, or psy has sent me two requests to join shortly after i asked to join each time, still containing no option to join... i feel like i am in the twilight zone, i have no idea what's going on...

after checking my email just now, i was sent invites... so the invite message in the social club message box is not giving me an option, or psy has sent me two requests to join shortly after i asked to join each time, still containing no option to join... i feel like i am in the twilight zone, i have no idea what's going on...

well hopefully when R* has it sorted out I can join. I am also experiencing the same thing.

Yeah it's a bit of an epic pain in the ass getting people to join the crew. It should literally be:

I invite you

- You accept or reject

You request to join

- I accept or reject

Simple. No idea what's going on at the minute.

According to the official trailer's description, MP3 releases May 18th in Europe... Which is a Friday. That kinda sucks, but at least it's not a whole weeks difference.

Guest Marney-1

1qwqb.jpg

Since when was MP 3 a 12A :luis:

rating.jpg < Click it.

Might be down atm.

Edt: 80 QUID!? You're mad!

Guest Marney-1

1qwqb.jpg

Since when was MP 3 a 12A :luis:

rating.jpg < Click it.

Might be down atm.

Edt: 80 QUID!? You're mad!

How much did you pay? I only got the special edition for the figure tbh...

Dunno yet, I'll just have to buy it on the day because I can't find a confirmation email anywhere from anyone. Pre-ordered it so long ago that I've forgotten who from.

Guest Marney-1

eartht.gif

Why can't the earth start turning that fast when Rockstar announce a new game?

Guest Marney-1

duz eny1 wanT 2 joyNe mY kRew? itS corlEd Da cJ kRew aND u muSt be BLak 2 joYNe fAnk U.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...........

Max Payne 3 comes out TONIGHT!

duz eny1 wanT 2 joyNe mY kRew? itS corlEd Da cJ kRew aND u muSt be BLak 2 joYNe fAnk U.

"Max Payne 3, which will arrive next week in North American stores for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on May 15th and in Europe on May 18th."

Guest Marney-1

"Max Payne 3, which will arrive next week in North American stores for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on May 15th and in Europe on May 18th."

What?