Guest Marney-1

Max Payne 3 - ***Use SPOILER tags***

http://www.rockstarg...nt-details.html

Can't wait to see this DLC bullshit in GTA V.

And the potential for a 2012 release of GTA V gets crushed...

Also agreed. I'm not really a fan of all this small DLC even though Rockstar now prefers it since RDR. More money I assume.

Guest Marney1

The Rockstar Pass looks a good deal if you intend getting all the DLC.

The Rockstar Pass grants you access to download all upcoming Max Payne 3 DLC and will be available for 2400 Microsoft Points (Xbox LIVE), or $29.99 (PlayStation Network and PC) – over a 35% discount compared to purchasing the content individually.

The Rockstar Pass can be pre-ordered for Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network from Best Buy or GameStop in the United States (or pre-ordered for PSN directly from the PlayStation Store).

Guest Marney1

For anyone who wants to know:

mp3ad-timessquare1.jpg

Max Payne 3 ad in Times Square.

Bet that looked great in person.

Also, for anyone who wants to know:

Up to 250 people can be in a multiplayer Crew.

For anyone who wants to know:

mp3ad-timessquare1.jpg

Max Payne 3 ad in Times Square.

Bet that looked great in person.

Also, for anyone who wants to know:

Up to 250 people can be in a multiplayer Crew.

What does that mean exactly? Like a gang lounge where you can chat, set up games? or a crew member title which can go next to your name?, an actual multiplayer game where-by you have 250 vs 250 crew members? xD

I need more specifics! :P

How are crews set up then? Through the social club? Are there designated leaders? How many leaders can there be? How many crews can you join? Are they cross-platform?

Guest Marney1

Up to 250 can join a Crew, more info on Crews is being released next week.

Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer 2

Guest Marney1

That latest video looks really fun. I think I'll be on multiplayer for a long while with this game!

No surprise but being "Sneaky" and sniping really appeals to me. Not sure how easy that'll be though because that video made everything look fast and furious.

Guest Marney1

Sniping will probably not be to good

Yeah, especially if the maps are small.

Sniping will probably not be to good

Yeah, especially if the maps are small.

yeah we had that dilemma (although these games I am about to mention are extreme wasteland shit) with MW3, where sniping becomes totally unusable, at any given moment sniping is no longer what it would be in real life, but simply a gun that shoots 1 bullet and does a lot of damage.

you can never be in one spot for more than 5 seconds as there are enemies spawning literally right behind you, and what less, coming with their akimbo shit.

I don't see snipers working out too well in max payne multiplayer specially if the maps are designed to create an assault crossfire type of gamplay, but I could be wrong.

We got to see a dock/warehouse area. It was decent size but not really a good sniper map for the most part. There were obstacles all over the place so keeping an eye on a potential victim would've been hard. Some parts of the map had lower areas (dry docks) and some higher areas (walkways). You could get up on things but I don't think they were the best spots and provided little cover for yourself. Maybe they designed it that way....

Guest Marney1

The Cemetery Map is supposed to have 'sniping spots' but I just can't imagine an in-game cemetery being that huge.

I hate to point it out but, Rockstar elite pass? DLC almost ready for release? Granted the DLC will actually be good and the elite pass will actually have rewards but this is beginning to sound an awful lot like Electronic Arts...

Guest Marney1

I hate to point it out but, Rockstar elite pass? DLC almost ready for release? Granted the DLC will actually be good and the elite pass will actually have rewards but this is beginning to sound an awful lot like Electronic Arts...

$90 game.

Joey Logano won btw.

Crew pre-registration starts tomorrow. I think it's about time we made a checklist of people who want to be in the iGTA crew! Not to forget that 'Crews' are going to be a social club thing, meaning that they'll be compatible (on PS3, Xbox 360, PC) with Max Payne 3 as well GTA V and probably other future titles.

Anyway, if you're planning to get Max Payne 3 or GTA V on any platform, get your name down on the iGTA crew list >here<

Way to be a n00b Dup! :mad:

Crews = clans but better

that still didn't answer the question for me... what exactly is a crew?? is like the RDR posse thing?? is it like a mini-forum on the social club for organizing multiplayer events?? is it pointless??