Guest Marney-1

Max Payne 3 - ***Use SPOILER tags***

thanks dup, i had not seen that yet... i am definitely gonna have to rent this game when it comes out... i seriously want to play it, but i don't know if i will stay entertained after the 1st play-through... as exciting as the uncharted series was, and this game feels as dramatic and gritty in the gunfight department, it never carried me into the multiplayer or another replay... i know it's gonna be good, and i look forward to it... but even the multiplayer isn't going to keep me interested if i can't drive a car and cause some destruction...

in all seriousness, shootouts and deathmatches only hold my attention for so long... when i do rent it, if the multiplayer is free, i will join in on a couple of matches with you guys though :D...

thanks dup, i had not seen that yet... i am definitely gonna have to rent this game when it comes out... i seriously want to play it, but i don't know if i will stay entertained after the 1st play-through... as exciting as the uncharted series was, and this game feels as dramatic and gritty in the gunfight department, it never carried me into the multiplayer or another replay... i know it's gonna be good, and i look forward to it... but even the multiplayer isn't going to keep me interested if i can't drive a car and cause some destruction...

in all seriousness, shootouts and deathmatches only hold my attention for so long... when i do rent it, if the multiplayer is free, i will join in on a couple of matches with you guys though :D...

If you rent, make sure you do it on release, and you may be lucky to get a network multiplayer code (if R* are doing those) in the box.

look what the gods bestowed upon me today... check that expiration date too ;)...

jackpot...

that trick you mentioned never works for me... they clear the game cases prior to putting them on display because they have to put the manuel and game in a different case...

:bones:<{ i posted this while taking a shit!! }

post-24-148758_thumb.jpg

look what the gods bestowed upon me today... check that expiration date too ;)...

jackpot...

that trick you mentioned never works for me... they clear the game cases prior to putting them on display because they have to put the manuel and game in a different case...

:bones:<{ i posted this while taking a shit!! }

Ah that's cool.

Shame about the code thing, Blockbusters staff are always too dumb to remove them and I end up with DLC packs and multiplayer codes all the time.

"Developed in parallel with the game's console versions, Max Payne 3 for PC supports DirectX11 including tessellation, as well as a number of additional advanced graphics options and is optimized to run across a wide range of PC setups."

Max Payne 3 PC System Specifications

Operating System:

Windows 7 32/64 Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 32/64 Service Pack 2, Windows XP 32/64 Service Pack 3

Processor:

Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHZ - i7 3930K 6 Core x 3.06 GHZ / AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHZ - FX8150 8 Core x 3.6 GHZ

RAM:

2GB - 16GB

Video Card:

NVIDIA® 8600 GT 512MB VRAM – NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680 2GB VRAM / Radeon HD 3400 512MB VRAM - Radeon HD 7970 3GB VRAM

Sound Card:

100% Direct X 9.0 compatible – Direct X 9.0 compatible supporting Dolby Digital Live

HDD Space:

35 GB

DVD Drive

Please refer to your hardware manufacturer and www.rockstargames.com/support for current compatibility information. Some system components such as mobile chipsets, integrated, and AGP graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.

icon11.gif

Ill prolly go for the PC version.

my ps3 is busted plus modding the game = win. I might not have won that put your face in the max payne 3 multiplayer, but maybe i can talk duppy into making a D-O mod for MP3 lol.

They know that, and that's why they've been developing it alongside the console versions rather than making a port. It runs well, but then again their PC's were friggin huge.

They probably run the 4k Quadro workstation cards considering they can't be sat around all day waiting for it to compile.

icon11.gif

Ill prolly go for the PC version.

my ps3 is busted plus modding the game = win. I might not have won that put your face in the max payne 3 multiplayer, but maybe i can talk duppy into making a D-O mod for MP3 lol.

As soon as mod tools become available, I can arrange that for you ;)

Guest Marney1

What's the deal with Redbox?

"ONLY DISC 1 AVAILABLE. DISC 1 INCLUDES THE FIRST HALF OF SINGLE PLAYER GAME AND THE MULTIPLAYER PORTION OF THE GAME."

Rockstar said this on Twitter:

That Redbox info is not accurate. Redbox only ever rent out one disc, for any multi-disc game. Max is on 2 discs for 360, so Redbox will be renting disc 1 which contains half of the single player story and the full multiplayer game.

:huh: < That

What's the deal with Redbox?

"ONLY DISC 1 AVAILABLE. DISC 1 INCLUDES THE FIRST HALF OF SINGLE PLAYER GAME AND THE MULTIPLAYER PORTION OF THE GAME."

Rockstar said this on Twitter:

That Redbox info is not accurate. Redbox only ever rent out one disc, for any multi-disc game. Max is on 2 discs for 360, so Redbox will be renting disc 1 which contains half of the single player story and the full multiplayer game.

:huh: < That

That sucks...