Guest Marney-1

Max Payne 3 - ***Use SPOILER tags***

I'm gonna pre-order the special edition for this. I want the Max Payne figure and other additional extras. Anyone know the cheapest place to pre-order the special edition? Play.com are doing it for £99.99. (seems like a pretty standard price)

Guest Marney

Nice!

I wonder if Jamie has a tattoo planned for this game.

Doubt it, he banged on about an L.A. Noire one for months then didn't get it in the end.

The movie man on fire reminds me of the first trailer I was like r* could make some good movies if they wanted

Everyone here has probably seen this no doubt, but I thought I'd add to this thread anyway, as this game deserves attention! I'm sure a lot of the developers working on the Max Payne 3 online gameplay will also be working on GTA V online gameplay right now, so expect similarities.

I really like how bullet time has the exact same feel as it did 10 odd years ago, but still merge well with current technologies. Can't wait to get my hands on this game now.

I've decided to go with TESCO special edition for the Silent Killer Multiplayer Load Out Pack

as well as the cheaper sale price.

• Like 1