Guest Marney-1

Max Payne 3 - ***Use SPOILER tags***

Guest Marney1

I still need to go pre-order the Special Edition, that's why I'm glad it was delayed.

Lucky for you the Special Edition will now be available until April 2nd, I think January 15th was the previous deadline. Maybe the delay is all about the hype not being there yet?

I still need to go pre-order the Special Edition, that's why I'm glad it was delayed.

Lucky for you the Special Edition will now be available until April 2nd, I think January 15th was the previous deadline. Maybe the delay is all about the hype not being there yet?

Yeah it was the 15th, I forgot about the deadline being that early. I can expect the hype not being there with the announcement of GTA. Doesn't matter though I'm still getting Max Payne.

Guest Marney

The Max Payne 3 website will officially launch later at 12 noon EST / 5pm GMT (02/02/12) with new sections for videos,screens, special features on weaponry and gangs etc.

ehh, i haven't followed the news on this game since it was announced... looking forward to renting it later this year though, but it is clearly not a purchasable title for me... this might be the 1st R* game i actually don't buy in quite a few years...

You no whats really bad, i have only seen a few screen shots...i havent watched the trailer or anything else.

But i dont need to, i loved MP before and so i will buy this, doesnt matter if the reviews were shit (which they wont be) because i already know im going to enjoy it.

Guest Bruce Willis

seems like it doesnt have the same dark feel that i loved about it :(

Oh fuck off. I can't be arsed providing links to particular articles which should put your mind at ease so just do yourself a favour and don't buy it.

I just watched the trailers. Jizz did u not watch them? Its all dark and tense.

Tbh i think the trailer doesnt show the whole story, i havent seen hardly any articles but i assume max and the wife have some thing there as he says he is meant to protect her but not in a tone thats detached.

It seems like MP3 isnt about max in the trailer, but i think that just like MP original it will all come back to him...after all its called max payne.

The graphics look great, however it is rather dark at times which in gameplay could be annoying..but generally extremely lookin forward to may 15th (as long as its not delayed again)

I wont buy MP3 at release date, I never do with games now.

I'll probably buy it in sales when it's far cheaper, or used. I still have my original PC copy of MP1. Will definately have to give it a go soon.

Guest Bruce Willis

I'll probably buy it in sales when it's far cheaper, or used. I still have my original PC copy of MP1. Will definately have to give it a go soon.

You might pick it up for around £20 a month after release like me and Duff did with Skyrim.

You might pick it up for around £20 a month after release like me and Duff did with Skyrim.

Or if u have rewards on ur game card u could get it for around £3 like i did...that was a good day.

Tbh i think the trailer doesnt show the whole story, i havent seen hardly any articles but i assume max and the wife have some thing there as he says he is meant to protect her but not in a tone thats detached.

It seems like MP3 isnt about max in the trailer, but i think that just like MP original it will all come back to him...after all its called max payne.

The graphics look great, however it is rather dark at times which in gameplay could be annoying..but generally extremely lookin forward to may 15th (as long as its not delayed again)

yea the bald guy is max, and it says only the first level is in new york and the rest is in brazil, WTF! i want it to be a noir feel, like sin city.

Guest Bruce Willis

yea the bald guy is max, and it says only the first level is in new york and the rest is in brazil, WTF! i want it to be a noir feel, like sin city.

The bald guy is Max? News to me. :luis:

@Mercy I've got £30 or £40 worth of GAME vouchers but I'm hoping I won't have to use them. :v

The bald guy is Max? News to me. :luis:

@Mercy I've got £30 or £40 worth of GAME vouchers but I'm hoping I won't have to use them. :v

You will get it for free anyway u jammy git! ;)

@jizz i was aware the bald guy is max lol. The trailer doesnt describe his story thats what i meant not that max isnt in the trailer.