Guest Marney-1

Max Payne 3 - ***Use SPOILER tags***

Guest Marney1

Hasn't that pic been around for a bit? Or was that a similar pic? (and then I still wouldn't get how it's "new" or a "gift")

I wasn't sure if we'd seen that one before either but I presume you've got this in the back of your mind.

Max_Payne_3_New_York_City_.jpg

The pics must be from a cut-scene.

Guest Marney1

Rockstar have picked the first 4 - they didn't pick D-O :P Keep tweeting though mate, good luck!

Alexisssx3_Max_Payne_3_Multiplayer.PNG

Max has hair? Who was that bald guy in the pictures from before.

I'm total lost, Last time I checked Max Payne 3 was sent in some brazillian country or s/thing and max was bald

Guest Marney1

Max has hair? Who was that bald guy in the pictures from before.

I'm total lost, Last time I checked Max Payne 3 was sent in some brazillian country or s/thing and max was bald

He shaves his head early on in the game, you can see the scene it in one of the trailers.

Guest Marney1

I don't give a shit about Max Payne 3... But that video made it look pretty good.

*Considers pre-ordering*

May seems so long away. :(

Guest Marney1

That's what you get for caring about this game. The fact that I didn't give a shit until right now means that the wait won't bother me.

Well someone has to care about him, for Max, the tragedies that took his loved ones years ago are wounds that refuse to heal. No longer a cop, close to washed up and addicted to pain killers, he takes a job in São Paulo, Brazil, protecting the family of wealthy real estate mogul Rodrigo Branco, in an effort to finally escape his troubled past. But as events spiral out of his control, Max Payne finds himself alone on the streets of an unfamiliar city, desperately searching for the truth and fighting for a way out.

Featuring cutting edge shooting mechanics for precision gunplay, advanced new Bullet Time® and Shootdodge™ effects, full integration of Natural Motion’s Euphoria Character Behavior system for lifelike movement and a dark and twisted story, Max Payne 3 is a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience.

Max Payne 3 will be available for the Xbox 360® and PlayStation®3 on May 15, 2012 in North America and May 18, 2012 in Europe, with the PC version launching on May 29th, 2012 in North America and June 1st, 2012 in Europe.

Please tell me you typed that from memory so I can laugh at you. You can lie if you want.

Edit; Meh, what's the use. You don't know the alt code for the Mexican squiggly line over the a, I know it was copy/pasted...

That's what you get for caring about this game. The fact that I didn't give a shit until right now means that the wait won't bother me.

Well someone has to care about him, for Max, the tragedies that took his loved ones years ago are wounds that refuse to heal. No longer a cop, close to washed up and addicted to pain killers, he takes a job in São Paulo, Brazil, protecting the family of wealthy real estate mogul Rodrigo Branco, in an effort to finally escape his troubled past. But as events spiral out of his control, Max Payne finds himself alone on the streets of an unfamiliar city, desperately searching for the truth and fighting for a way out.

Featuring cutting edge shooting mechanics for precision gunplay, advanced new Bullet Time® and Shootdodge™ effects, full integration of Natural Motion’s Euphoria Character Behavior system for lifelike movement and a dark and twisted story, Max Payne 3 is a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience.

Max Payne 3 will be available for the Xbox 360® and PlayStation®3 on May 15, 2012 in North America and May 18, 2012 in Europe, with the PC version launching on May 29th, 2012 in North America and June 1st, 2012 in Europe.

What a geek!

Guest Marney1

Please tell me you typed that from memory so I can laugh at you. You can lie if you want.

Edit; Meh, what's the use. You don't know the alt code for the Mexican squiggly line over the a, I know it was copy/pasted...

Nah, I copy/pasted it.

Yours sincerely,

Mãrney1

It's not exãctly hãrd to copy ãnd pãste thãt chãrãcter, Mãrney...

ãããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããMãrneyisgãyãããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããããã

I'm tired of waiting for this game, i mean, its not like i want to play it or anything, but i want gta info, and the longer this piece of shit sits on the shelf the longer i'll be waiting for GTA5...

Guest Marney1

I'm tired of waiting for this game, i mean, its not like i want to play it or anything, but i want gta info, and the longer this piece of shit sits on the shelf the longer i'll be waiting for GTA5...

Hopefully Agent will come after this...................then GTA V.