Guest Marney-1

Max Payne 3 - ***Use SPOILER tags***

unlike other R* titles, i am not jumping in right away... i did enjoy the first max payne... played the second but never played the 3rd... i thought it was amazing at the time, but i don't feel the same about it now... i get a kane & lynch vibe from this... another linear gritty balls to the wall shooter uncovering a shady story of power... but, i didn't say no...

i've said i will pass for now, but i didn't say no... R* has 6 months to impress me, or i pass on another shooter...

Guest Marney1

There was worse bitching on the RDR DLC newswire post from hardcore cry babies.

You mean the ones crying about the new hardcore option in single-player?

unlike other R* titles, i am not jumping in right away... i did enjoy the first max payne... played the second but never played the 3rd... i thought it was amazing at the time, but i don't feel the same about it now... i get a kane & lynch vibe from this... another linear gritty balls to the wall shooter uncovering a shady story of power... but, i didn't say no...

i've said i will pass for now, but i didn't say no... R* has 6 months to impress me, or i pass on another shooter...

That's fair enough.

Guest Marney1

Haven't bothered triple posting here for a while because no one seems interested in Max Payne 3 but here's a few previews for those who are interested.

Gamespot - Max Payne 3 First Impressions

What's new, what's different, and what's gone in the Rockstar-made follow-up to 2003's Max Payne 2.

InsideGamingDaily (IGN)

Max Payne 3 First Look

There's loads more previews but my computer is going pretty slooooooooow atm so I'm not posting them all, but you know where to find the links if you want to read them.

Update 16th November 2011:

I'm not making any more posts in here while it's clear no one is interested so this can just go here.

Click ^

Update: Nevermind, here it is:

Guest appearance: Construction-Underdrive. Bad luck DO, maybe next time.

I wonder what sort of mechanics they will have in multiplayer. And what sort of games other than deathmatch.... I never really thought of Max Payne from a multiplayer point of view. I bet the bullet time shooting skills will play a big role in multiplayer like the dead eye in RDR.

Guest appearance: Construction-Underdrive. Bad luck DO, maybe next time.

I wonder what sort of mechanics they will have in multiplayer. And what sort of games other than deathmatch.... I never really thought of Max Payne from a multiplayer point of view. I bet the bullet time shooting skills will play a big role in multiplayer like the dead eye in RDR.

A - suck my dick

B - heres a thing on multiplayer http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1214745p1.html

Guest Marney1

D-O's been begging R* on Twitter "Pick me R* pick meeeee!" :P

Your mate's tweeted about 1,500 times hasn't he? Sadly for him I don't think R* are picking people because of their tweet count.

@Dup' here's some multiplayer screens, they don't really give an idea of multiplayer modes but R* said this a while ago:

In addition to an expansive single-player campaign, Max Payne 3 will also be the first entry in the series to introduce a thorough and engrossing multiplayer experience. In a unique twist, Max Payne 3 multiplayer delivers a compelling experience that dynamically alters maps and mode progression for all players in a match. Along with traditional multiplayer modes, Max Payne 3 will also include a deep reward and leveling system, persistent clans and multiple strategic load-out options.

Guest Marney1

Cheers for the info guys. Hey Marney you got a stutter? :P

I don't get it, is there something up with my post? I know there's a huge blank space beneath the R* quote. Can you see something I can't? :huh:

Guest Marney1

How can you not see it? Did you go back to the white theme?

Erm nooooo.

*switches back to black foreskin*

Oops :P