Jizzy

anybody else have this problem?

The average depth of a minge is about 4 inches and my dick's bigger than that so it's all good.

Dunno what the average depth of an arsehole is though. Oh and while you're here Mercedes, if a guy gets a hard on does that mean a girl gets a wide on?

Normal depth of a vagina is 4 inches, but it increases depending on the chick's level of arousal. Asshole is about 8 inches before you run the risk of damaging your colon.

Guest Marney1

It doesnt suprise me of all people massy would no that.

A wide on lol, u think u started something new.

Heard it from that shit so-called comedian Chubby Brown. He's a fat bastard btw.

Re Mercedes forgetting to laugh:

I kno, I have that affect on whiney bitches.

Here is something you can't understand, how my iphone could just kill a man.

Re Mercedes forgetting to laugh:

I kno, I have that affect on whiney bitches.

Here is something you can't understand, how my iphone could just kill a man.

I will let u in on a secret....i laughed...shhh dont tell everyone.

The average depth of a minge is about 4 inches and my dick's bigger than that so it's all good.

Dunno what the average depth of an arsehole is though. Oh and while you're here Mercedes, if a guy gets a hard on does that mean a girl gets a wide on?

Normal depth of a vagina is 4 inches, but it increases depending on the chick's level of arousal. Asshole is about 8 inches before you run the risk of damaging your colon.

how the fuck do you know that? im scared, mercedes hold me.

Average in the UK is 5.5 inches so ummm ur a liar....

8 inches, when im like super rock hard, 7 and a half i guess on an average day

Average in the UK is 5.5 inches so ummm ur a liar....

If you measure from the bottom it doesn't count it will always give a bigger perception. Also when you start learning about sex in school they'll normally tell you the depth of a vagina, I didn't remember the depth because I was always busy doing other stuff.

Why the fuck wouldn't you know that?

You do realize you're accomplishing nothing by hitting on Mercedes and telling her about your penis, correct? I can tell you, with 100% certainty, that you will not be engaging in sexual intercourse with her. Ever.

If you speak to other girls like you've spoken to her, I'd be surprised if you ever manage to have sex with anyone.

I have to say massy is right, i will not have sex with you, however if you ever thought i would then you a bit dumb.

As for other women, i assume telling them how "big" your cock is doesnt generally come up (no pun intended) in conversation, if it does your doing something wrong...

I have to say massy is right, i will not have sex with you, however if you ever thought i would then you a bit dumb.

As for other women, i assume telling them how "big" your cock is doesnt generally come up (no pun intended) in conversation, if it does your doing something wrong...

Even if it does don't be like a pre-teen and tell her it's as big as you're arm.

Somehow I missed this scintillating topic the first time around. What made me snicker is that the link for "how to whack off" returns a YouTube video on how to Get Good Wood in GTA IV TLaD. Who's got a bat?