Eminem needs no one to make himself look better imo

of course not, but apparently it saves em verses nd stuff

ever hear eminem's disses against lil wayne on recovery? xD he actually has quite a few lines dissing lil wayne without lil wayne knwoing it, bless him

Wasn't really meant to be a drawn out Lil Wayne argument. Just saying I wouldn't call it shitty. There must have been some talent there to create that anticipation. Someone had their full dose of haterade this morning ;)

Yeah I agree he has talent. Business talent, not musical talent.

That man in the black and white picture is marney.

I want massy in GTA V, he is a celeb! (On here anyway)

To Q, in regard to your list:

I would not want the late celebrities on your list (e.g. Marilyn Monroe & Andy Warhol) to appear in Grand Theft Auto V as this video game clearly takes place in the modern era, and the late celebrities in question have been deceased since before the turn of the Twenty-First century.

Sincerely,

OptimumPx

(P.S. :v)

You'ze be wrong, Greendayfanboi! Merylan Monroe would be excellent. She wouldn't even have to be alive! You could just have a mission where you go to her grave site, diggerup and have ur way with hur! She ain't gonna move cuz she's dead! It ain't rape cause she's DEAD!. Its gonna be so great! I can just imagine in now! And for all the guys on my list, u kno rigamortis!? Well, i imagine that causes a mighty fine stiffy, if ya know what i mean!

Kat Williams should definitely return, "hustling hustling hus- hustling hustling". That and the script about weed was hilarious. I hope they give him some more radio time if he does return, the farmersutical company skit was pretty funny. And Dave Chapell should make some appearances as one of those random ppl you meet on the street. If anyone else here has seen Blue Streak, you could imagine how funny a mission with him could be.

Guest Bruce Willis

I'll be searching the Beverly Hilton Hotel for Whitney Houston's ghost.

Looked at this topic, saw u had commented...how did i know this is what ur comment would say...

Guest Bruce Willis

Looked at this topic, saw u had commented...how did i know this is what ur comment would say...

Because I'm shallow?

Or predictable.

I knew you'd say that.

Whatever bitch! Now go say i knew you'd say that again coz ur so predictable ;)

ned luke is definitely not a celebrity. He was pretty much unknown before the rumors of him being a voice actor in V came along.

Yall are fucking dumb if you dont think ned luke is a celebrity, you must not know hollywood stars iv seen him in a bunch if movies

ned luke is definitely not a celebrity. He was pretty much unknown before the rumors of him being a voice actor in V came along.

Yall are fucking dumb if you dont think ned luke is a celebrity, you must not know hollywood stars iv seen him in a bunch if movies

He is no Ray Liotta or Samuel L Jackson now is he!

Guest Bruce Willis

Just got back from shooting some mo-cap for GTA V. I can't tell you much about it but I'll be playing the invisible man who lurks around the hills at night.

Considering that he's only had two movie roles, and one of them was uncredited, no you haven't.

Ned Luke's a TV actor, and not a very successful one. Unless GTA V makes him famous, this is the biggest role he'll ever have.

• Like 2

Considering that he's only had two movie roles, and one of them was uncredited, no you haven't.

Ned Luke's a TV actor, and not a very successful one. Unless GTA V makes him famous, this is the biggest role he'll ever have.

Owned.