We should change this topic to which celebrities we would LIKE to see in GTAV.

I would like to see:

Hulk Hogan

Ke$ha

Nick Hogan

Lauren Conrad

Brooke Hogan

Simon Cowell

The Queen of England

Piers Morgan

Larry King

Casey Anthony

King Tut

Red Hot Chili Peppers

CJ (from San Andreas)

Fingerless Gloves

Ludacris

CJ isn't a celebrity, he's a character voiced by one. From viewing your other posts, I'm not sure if you're being serious or a master troll...

I'm talking about CJ Spiller, you dumb mook. Just because he is black and ganster as fuck doesn't mean I am talking about a stupid video game character.

Oh okay. I didn't notice there was a second CJ from San Andreas. My bad.

We should change this topic to which celebrities we would LIKE to see in GTAV.

I would like to see:

Hulk Hogan

Ke$ha

Nick Hogan

Lauren Conrad

Brooke Hogan

Simon Cowell

The Queen of England

Piers Morgan

Larry King

Casey Anthony

King Tut

Red Hot Chili Peppers

CJ (from San Andreas)

Fingerless Gloves

Ludacris

CJ isn't a celebrity, he's a character voiced by one. From viewing your other posts, I'm not sure if you're being serious or a master troll...

I'm talking about CJ Spiller, you dumb mook. Just because he is black and ganster as fuck doesn't mean I am talking about a stupid video game character.

Oh okay. I didn't notice there was a second CJ from San Andreas. My bad.

^ lol

I want to have Richard Pryor and ozzy
that would be good if richard pryor wasn't dead. he passed away in 2005. i would like the comedy club(s) to return again but different comedians this time like, jeff dunham, lee evans, rhod gilbert etc that would be good but if not then i aint fussed as they were not an integral part of the game, useful for having a bong and way better than the pause screen imo

that would be good if richard pryor wasn't dead.

I think having Richard Pryor's corpse in the game would be more epic than a living version. We could have a whole string of "Weekend at Bernie's" missions. But, you know, with more decay.

Guest Marney1

that would be good if richard pryor wasn't dead.

I think having Richard Pryor's corpse in the game would be more epic than a living version. We could have a whole string of "Weekend at Bernie's" missions. But, you know, with more decay.

Richard Pryors body would be worth drying out and grinding into powder, that fucker is 50% pure cocaine.

Guest Marney1

Well thats was different, i liked 'ooo' and 'ppp' the best, he looked like he was in something tho.

I find it interesting that the ppl where all white, then that richard comes out and all the extras are black lol

He's plays in movies like the toy and brewsters millions so I do know who he is
i never said u did not know who he was, i was merely stating that he was dead so unless rockstar managed to get him to do all his lines etc nearly 8 years ago before gta iv or they have developed a way to bring people back to life then i seriously doubt richard pryor will appear in gta v or any future releases.

Realistically, we might see West Coast rappers. Snoop Dogg, Dre, The Game. Possiby a lindsay Logan paraody

Why would the be realistic? This is 2012, "west coast" doesn't really exist any more as it was in the 90s East-West feud. 20 years ago, rap was about the rough ghetto life etc... But now it's about money and stuff that's general, so they will probably just have normal actors, maybe one or two rappers. But definitely not as many as in San Andreas.

I would love to have NICOLAS CAGE as a leader of a biker gang, mabey look a little like ghost rider, all black leather and skull jacket !

nicholas cage sucks bigger balls than his fans. i want a real actor, like gilbert!

I HOPE,pamela anderson from borat:cultural learning of america make benefit for glorious nation of kazakhstan where there in LOS SANTOS,if anyone ever watch that film,please reply this,that movie is fuckin funny.