Well, we all know that Rockstar has a history of hiring famous celebrities to do voice acting in GTA games, such as Samuel L. Jackson, Gary Busey, Ice-T, Kyle McLachlan, Ricky Gervais, Burt Renolds, Phil Collins, Jenna Jameson, Axl Rose, Ray Liotta, Jason Sudeikis, Danny Trejo, just to name a few.

Well, what about GTAV? Will it have famous voice actors?

The answer: probably. We already have Ned Luke confirmed.

So iv'e created this thread to keep track of stars in GTAV!!! :jumpy:

CONFIRMED: Stars that will surely be in GTAV

POSSIBLE: Stars that are rumored to lend their voice for the next installment.

WILL NOT APPEAR: Stars that used to be in the "Possible" category, but will not appear

WANTED: Stars that we want to see (i know this category is useless, but it's just for fun :P )

See post #12 for shadynasty's big list

Richard Pryor

Ozzy Osborne

Vin Diesel

Terry Crews

Detroit MC Danny Brown

Charlie Sheen

Eminem

Lil' Wane

Snoop Dogg

The Game

Dr Dre

Pamela Anderson

Nicholas Cage

See post #57 for Qdeathstar's even bigger list

Well, i'll keep the thread updated, but i need you guys to help me out, if you see a rumored or confirmed star, post it here!! (make sure to add your sources)

Guest Marney1

Until Rockstar say Ned Luke is in GTA V it's not confirmed.

Edit: Oh you want sources? Me.

I wouldn't go so far as to call Ned Luke a 'celebrity' but there definitely will be some in the game.

Not only have they been using them as radio hosts and character voices but with this game being gets mostly in Los Santos (unlike SA) I think there's a greater use for them in Vinewood missions.

As OPX said, Ned Luke is hardly a famous celebrity. Hardly anyone knew of him before the incident with his possible clone in GTA V. I liked how in San Andreas they had a lot of famous people, especially 90's west coast rappers as that was the culture that the game revolved around.

Ned Luke is an actor. Ned luke is not a celebrity. IMO.

But yeah i hope they have some good ones, i liked ricky gervais in the GTA IV on the radio and the club.

• Like 1

personally i would rather they used minor or unknown celebrities, that would free up more cash for storyline and added extras like dlc. Sure we would all like to recognise celebrities we know in the greatest gaming franchise we all know, but is it really that important, i think not!

personally i would rather they used minor or unknown celebrities, that would free up more cash for storyline and added extras like dlc. Sure we would all like to recognise celebrities we know in the greatest gaming franchise we all know, but is it really that important, i think not!

For me, personally, I don't ask for anyone well known. I only ask for the actors chosen to be good.

• Like 2

soz forgot to add that, yeah good actors do help give the game a better feel, but they definitely do not have to be high profile. as long as the end result is a great game with an interesting plot/story line and not let down by voice actors etc i don't mind.

We should change this topic to which celebrities we would LIKE to see in GTAV.

I would like to see:

Hulk Hogan

Ke$ha

Nick Hogan

Lauren Conrad

Brooke Hogan

Simon Cowell

The Queen of England

Piers Morgan

Larry King

Casey Anthony

King Tut

Red Hot Chili Peppers

CJ (from San Andreas)

Fingerless Gloves

Ludacris

I would like to see:

Hulk Hogan

Ke$ha

Nick Hogan

Lauren Conrad

Brooke Hogan

Simon Cowell

The Queen of England

Piers Morgan

Larry King

Casey Anthony

King Tut

Red Hot Chili Peppers

CJ (from San Andreas)

Fingerless Gloves

Ludacris

CJ isn't a celebrity, he's a character voiced by one. From viewing your other posts, I'm not sure if you're being serious or a master troll...

• Like 1

I would like to see:

Hulk Hogan

Ke$ha

Nick Hogan

Lauren Conrad

Brooke Hogan

Simon Cowell

The Queen of England

Piers Morgan

Larry King

Casey Anthony

King Tut

Red Hot Chili Peppers

CJ (from San Andreas)

Fingerless Gloves

Ludacris

CJ isn't a celebrity, he's a character voiced by one. From viewing your other posts, I'm not sure if you're being serious or a master troll...

Fingerless gloves isnt a celeb either, i like how u miss that out lol

I would like to see:

Hulk Hogan

Ke$ha

Nick Hogan

Lauren Conrad

Brooke Hogan

Simon Cowell

The Queen of England

Piers Morgan

Larry King

Casey Anthony

King Tut

Red Hot Chili Peppers

CJ (from San Andreas)

Fingerless Gloves

Ludacris

I'm talking about CJ Spiller, you dumb mook. Just because he is black and ganster as fuck doesn't mean I am talking about a stupid video game character.

Fingerless gloves isnt a celeb either, i like how u miss that out lol

Tee-hee. You're so cute.

I would like to see:

Hulk Hogan

Ke$ha

Nick Hogan

Lauren Conrad

Brooke Hogan

Simon Cowell

The Queen of England

Piers Morgan

Larry King

Casey Anthony

King Tut

Red Hot Chili Peppers

CJ (from San Andreas)

Fingerless Gloves

Ludacris

I'm talking about CJ Spiller, you dumb mook. Just because he is black and ganster as fuck doesn't mean I am talking about a stupid video game character.

In his defense, you did say CJ (from san andreas). I can seriously doubt that anyone thought you meant CJ Spiller, or believes that you meant CJ Spiller for that matter.

• Like 1

It was awesome that Samuel L Jackson and James Woods were in GTA:SA but I'm indifferent as to whether celebrities should be in GTAV or not. If they can be in there without major cost it would be definitely be entertaining but not a neccessity to a good story