Sign in to follow this  
MrLove

V:Multiplayer

Hey guys,

With a lot of browsing I found V:MP, it's a multiplayer mod for GTA V(when it comes out ofcourse lol). But these guys say that they can do a lot of work on it before it's even released so I'm looking forward to how they do. I played SA:MP and IV:MP they both improved the normal game a lot. Well IV:MP failed but...

http://forum.vmultiplayer.com/

What do you guys think?

How can they possibly know they can do a lot to it before it's even out? What if they have changed the coding format since GTA IV?

I'm sure they'll eventually crack it, and get new multiplayer content in there. But i don't see what they would bother planning something they don't know anything about yet...

I'm sure they think they can get things done ahead of time by assuming not much changes from IV to V. But if the IV mod "failed", why would they bother with V? Seems kind of dumb.

I think he's saying the regular multiplayer for IV failed in general

I know what you guys mean. They have a scripting system, I think that can be done before it comes out. They seem to know what they're doing :P

IV:MP died cause the developers were reallly slow and I think everyone lost interest because of that.