sc0415

PLEASE bring back The Warriors

A lot of people had so much fun with that game. Rockstar could have improved it much more letting us room around the streets and take subways. Or even encountering other gangs, having side missions, or fun stuff to do. Can we bring this game to Next Gen?

I can't see them making another game without someone making another movie, just wouldn't fit right. And I can't see someone ever making a new film because times have change. The film was amazing and the game at the time was good. Maybe they'll remake the game at some point down the line but can't see it being anytime soon.

I loved The Warriors. I feel that it was a one off though. I don't think it should be re-made or sequel'd. I think Rockstar Games should do some other games based on decent films. Obviously not the majority of gangster films, because GTA covers most of those. But something else gritty and original from the 70' and 80's. What about Quadrophenia? that'd make a good game i think.

I only played through The Warriors once. I wouldn't mind playing it again actually. Still love the film. It would be interesting to play from a different gangs perspective. I'd love it if they made a proper sandbox world like GTA, that would be so awesome. OMG GTAIV mod!