PedestrianRiotz

Dogs definitely part of GTA 5.

Dogs don't jog anyway, they trot, like a horse... I see something running, but dogs can't run so it's not a dog, maybe it's Bigfoot?

My iPhone thinks your ass is pound-ready

Oh, and I thought the liquor ace video was interesting, with the card suit symbols... Why would r* do that if gambling doesn't exist in gta5s world.... Los Vegas baby

People calm down. The video's are made by a bunch of people who spot things. News is very slow these days. There's nothing wrong with letting others spot things you haven't, I'm open to anything anyone thinks they can see. I literally feel like sometimes most the people on these threads are chicks on their period. Stop bitching? Just a thought. If you don't have a point to make in your comment there's no point in commenting. Yes I'm not really a huge fan of the music choices but the video's have spotted many great interesting things in the past, including the spotting of that 2nd dog. A lot of stuff I've heard on here is much worse than in their videos. AND for the love of god! Remember they are only opinions!

icon11.gif

as soon as i watched this i seen it and i couldnt believe i missed it all the other times of watching and why others cant see what PedestrianRiotz is showing everyone, this is great and i hope we can interact with dogs or have at our safehouses as pets, hope the game will be filled with different breeds and all kinds of other animals

I think you want this game, not gta

http://thesims.com/en_us/The-Sims-3-Pets

People calm down. The video's are made by a bunch of people who spot things. News is very slow these days. There's nothing wrong with letting others spot things you haven't, I'm open to anything anyone thinks they can see. I literally feel like sometimes most the people on these threads are chicks on their period. Stop bitching? Just a thought. If you don't have a point to make in your comment there's no point in commenting. Yes I'm not really a huge fan of the music choices but the video's have spotted many great interesting things in the past, including the spotting of that 2nd dog. A lot of stuff I've heard on here is much worse than in their videos. AND for the love of god! Remember they are only opinions!

Why are you defending the video so much? We can think what we want. Did you make it? If not, don't take it personally we're criticizing the video not you. And there's a difference between finding something and going way out of line with BS speculation and displaying it as fact.

Why are you defending the video so much? We can think what we want. Did you make it? If not, don't take it personally we're criticizing the video not you. And there's a difference between finding something and going way out of line with BS speculation and displaying it as fact.

I'm not sticking up for the video its just the way some of you guys are goin on, feels like its mostly 12 tear olds on here sometimes, actually go back and look through the comments its just stupid

Yeah, I agree. People saying omg dogs, when we all already know dogs exist... Like a 12 year old wanting credit for saying the abc's

I'm not sticking up for the video its just the way some of you guys are goin on, feels like its mostly 12 tear olds on here sometimes, actually go back and look through the comments its just stupid

Stop being fucking retarded then, oh look theres something black propped against something its obviously a dog. Newsflash, that could also be a skateboard, a piece of wood, or any inanimate object that's black.

This thread is a fucking case study in favour of eugenics.

You can see the dog even before it watches the chase.. You can see it running when the camera is above the copper and chase... Look closely..

I can't see the dog running. Any chance you could make an animated gif so I can see what you're seeing?

Not actually running but you can see it off to the right of the cops running:

s0NYN.gif

Guest Marney1

You can see the dog even before it watches the chase.. You can see it running when the camera is above the copper and chase... Look closely..

I can't see the dog running. Any chance you could make an animated gif so I can see what you're seeing?

Not actually running but you can see it off to the right of the cops running:

s0NYN.gif

Looks like a dog now, not a cat.

I can't see that in the video, probably due to having to watch videos in 240p if I try watching in a higher resolution it just skips along. Poo internet speed.

Guest Marney1

I have the trailer saved on my computer.

I was hoping to download it from PSN but you know what they're like with updates.

Guest Marney1

Shouldn't matter how you download it. Your internet speed is still the same.

Yeah but surely if you download it it'll play properly because you're not relying on a live feed so-to-speak, it's on your computer?

Guest Marney1

I have very good internet speed with my iphone and i can see it's a dog. It really wants to get out of that cage? I shall let it out. ( now where are those bolt cutters?)

No one mentioned they'd seen bolt cutters, did you see a pair of bolt cutters in the trailer too?

Guest Marney1

I saw a 1/4' phillips head screwdriver bit.

Was a 3/8" you idiot. Fucking desk jockies, know fuck all about tools.

Guest Marney1

I saw a 1/4' phillips head screwdriver bit.

Was a 3/8" you idiot. Fucking desk jockies, know fuck all about tools.

fucc u my dad is a plumber

My dad's a joiner, doesn't mean I can build a roof.