PedestrianRiotz

Dogs definitely part of GTA 5.

Guest Marney1

omg what fucking idiots, do what the video says, watch it when its close up you clearly see the dog moving and even barking while it jumps up against the fence! my god i thought you people might be a bit smarter, I thought you had the ability to see a dog moving! Watch the part where the camera angle is watchin the chase from above! the video zooms in and you clearly see the dog and it jumping up against the fence

there is no supposedly's or maybe's, its a damn dog, open your eyes and try and make your eyes do what they are supposed to....SEE. I can't believe it's took this long for a lot of you to simply see the dog and it moving when the guy even zoomed up, I mean come on even the troll guy spotted it before you.

Did I mention I think it looks like a cat? If it's a dog then it's a dog that looks like a cat.

dont see the point in this topic, a dog is in the opening part of the trailer clear as day...

please for the love of god, there is a damn dog there, you have to watch it zoomed up like in the video from above when it shows it from the helicopters point of view, theres a dog off to the side in the cage standing up against it and barking, watch the whole video in full screen.

omg what fucking idiots, do what the video says, watch it when its close up you clearly see the dog moving and even barking while it jumps up against the fence! my god i thought you people might be a bit smarter, I thought you had the ability to see a dog moving! Watch the part where the camera angle is watchin the chase from above! the video zooms in and you clearly see the dog and it jumping up against the fence

there is no supposedly's or maybe's, its a damn dog, open your eyes and try and make your eyes do what they are supposed to....SEE. I can't believe it's took this long for a lot of you to simply see the dog and it moving when the guy even zoomed up, I mean come on even the troll guy spotted it before you.

Did I mention I think it looks like a cat? If it's a dog then it's a dog that looks like a cat.

actually i know know what kind of dog it is, i'll have to try and link a picture but seriously, ffs, people are gonna feel stupid when the game comes out and they still cant see certain fuckin dogs.

dont see the point in this topic, a dog is in the opening part of the trailer clear as day...

please for the love of god, there is a damn dog there, you have to watch it zoomed up like in the video from above when it shows it from the helicopters point of view, theres a dog off to the side in the cage standing up against it and barking, watch the whole video in full screen.

actually i know know what kind of dog it is, i'll have to try and link a picture but seriously, ffs, people are gonna feel stupid when the game comes out and they still cant see certain fuckin dogs.

there a rough kinda dog, I've seen em in my neighbourhood before, they're known for not being the nicest dog and they're fast, idk im a noob with dog breeds, but it sort of looks like a boxer type dog, thats the best I can come up with now

He didn't say that it wasn't a dog he just said that at the very beginning of the trailer there was a dog on the beach. He thought this topic was pointless because everybody who saw the trailer themselves and paid the least bit of attention would have seen the dog on the beach. I thought you would have seen it since you're so obessed with the dog's in the trailer when everybody already mentioned the dog November 2nd. If you don't believe me that there is a dog at the beginning of the trailer see picture below and rewatch the whole trailer your self.

gta-5-trailer-1-dog-and-family-at-beach.jpg

Guest Marney1

Why the fuck are people arguing over whether or not there are dogs in the game? There's one in the opening shot of the trailer as EVERYBODY KNOWS and there's a scrawny little thing in the cop chase scene. Now shut the fuck up.

Why the fuck are people arguing over whether or not there are dogs in the game? There's one in the opening shot of the trailer as EVERYBODY KNOWS and there's a scrawny little thing in the cop chase scene. Now shut the fuck up.

I'm not arguing whether or not there are dogs in the game, you can clearly see the dog on the beach at the beginning. It's just he keeps pointing out the same dog behind the fence like nobody has seen a dog in the trailer when everybody that watched the trailer should've seen the dog on the beach. QD pointed out the dog at the beginning as I had done, he not even said that there wasn't a dog like this and he received this response

I just don't understand why he's fascinated with the dog behind the fence but gives a shit not about the dog on the beach if he cares that much about dogs in GTA V.

Where the rumours as stupid as this before GTA IV came out?

no.

anyway, the "horse"-reflection looks more like a reflection of city hall with some pedestrians on front of it.

the dog in the cage... yeah might be one, the first screen it looks like some 4legged thing with its rear legs on the ground and its fore legs on the frame, and at the seemingly same location something small is moving "down" (just too pixelated and small to definitely tell it's a barking dog tho)... but as many said already, there's a good chance that there's more than one dog in Los Santos.

Yep it's a dog. Well done. But how in the fucking world could the creator of the video think that can is a can of dog food? It looks more like a bucket of paint, it's much too big to be dog food. That's what's so retarded, morons overanalysing everything, believing that plank at 1:42.654 is a melee weapon and you will be able to build your own houses. Seriously...

im not obsessed with dogs i just couldnt believe people wouldnt believe there was one behind the cage, i thought it was interesting because no one mentioned it before and yes i know about the dog at the beginning ffs, i just kept goin on about it cos some people kept saying there was no second dog

aimed at retards btw ;)

22566939.png

That's why I see city hall in the reflection, might work as there's a contruction site near city all visible in the overview just at the end of the trailer, but that leads too far off topic i guess.

I lol'd so hard at that video. Only watched up to 2 minutes. 'Is that a tunnel or snow?' Lol i saw no fucking tunnel plus 'new object moving system' hahah

• Like 1

I love how obvious and retardedly stupid the points the guy makes in the video. It says liquor Ace? Really? I'm fucking blind, so thanks for pointing that out!

The only reason it gets such posetive comments is because the viewers are complete idiots who will believe anything to do with GTA V. And I mean anything. It makes me wonder if these people are intelligent enough to even play the game and follow the story.

Guest Marney1

I love how obvious and retardedly stupid the points the guy makes in the video. It says liquor Ace? Really? I'm fucking blind, so thanks for pointing that out!

The only reason it gets such posetive comments is because the viewers are complete idiots who will believe anything to do with GTA V. And I mean anything. It makes me wonder if these people are intelligent enough to even play the game and follow the story.

There's going to be a lot of disappointed people when they get GTA V and realise there are no space ships, pet crocodiles, MotionScan, Virtual Reality head set compatible DLC's, 5 thousand player co-op missions, some black guy from San Andreas, flyable Airbus A380's and a killer shark named Fred.

• Like 1

There's going to be a lot of disappointed people when they get GTA V and realise there are no space ships, pet crocodiles, MotionScan, Virtual Reality head set compatible DLC's, 5 thousand player co-op missions, some black guy from San Andreas, flyable Airbus A380's and a killer shark named Fred.

Too bad those people will be in complete denial and claim they believed the truth from the start. After reading youtube comments on the trailer, I really hope Rockstar releases some new info soon to dispel the fucking retarded "observations" from the trailer and plain stupid rumors. It's like being trolled, but not even on purpose...

as soon as i watched this i seen it and i couldnt believe i missed it all the other times of watching and why others cant see what PedestrianRiotz is showing everyone, this is great and i hope we can interact with dogs or have at our safehouses as pets, hope the game will be filled with different breeds and all kinds of other animals

. I think some of these things will be in a new saints row game LOL i died laughing when you said a killer shark named fred :D

Guest Marney1

You can see the dog even before it watches the chase.. You can see it running when the camera is above the copper and chase... Look closely..

I can't see the dog running. Any chance you could make an animated gif so I can see what you're seeing?