PedestrianRiotz

Dogs definitely part of GTA 5.

People look!! theres a damn dog when the black guy is runnin from the cops, clearly shows the dog in its back two legs while its up against that little cage, watchin the chase! GAWH!

Nobody is even talking about that... We already saw the dog on the beach, we assumed there would be more then one dog. <_<

People look!! theres a damn dog when the black guy is runnin from the cops, clearly shows the dog in its back two legs while its up against that little cage, watchin the chase! GAWH!

Nobody is even talking about that... We already saw the dog on the beach, we assumed there would be more then one dog. <_<

wtf did you even watch the vid? there is!!!!!! did you even read what i put? xD i hope this aint trollin lol 2:00 on the video

We get that you want everybody to see the supposed dog, you can't get fully see it plus it's distorted so you cannot say 100% that it is a dog. There is also a dog at the beginning of the trailer so everybody assumes that there will be more then one dog. Also keep in mind we're talking about a video that was posted up that the user saw a Horse and stable on a distorted reflection on a cop car in the city of Los Santos.

Whoever makes these videos is retarded. The intro and music is stupid, then they claim they see a horse in one frame of a reflection and state there is a can of dog food - which you can't even read or see well since it is so small and blurry. Plus the fact the container is the size of a paint can.

And we've known there are animals and pets in the game all because of the first scene of the first trailer. It is obviously a dog, and it is extremely likely it is following the people right in front of it since they don't seem to take notice or care about a big dog sniffing their heels - a pet.

• Like 1

I know most of you may not Believe me but i agree with most of the pictures, i know mabey it was fake, but god those were some good fake outs then. But i saw the horse or a stable on the car and i believe we can have pets in the game. I hope this turns out to be true and not a big rumor or hoaix.

Guest Marney1

I know most of you may not Believe me but i agree with most of the pictures, i know mabey it was fake, but god those were some good fake outs then. But i saw the horse or a stable on the car and i believe we can have pets in the game. I hope this turns out to be true and not a big rumor or hoaix.

"saw the horse or a stable on the car" - WHAT?

lol it seems hard to believe or see but i saw it, but look really hard and you can see it too.

Guest Marney1

lol it seems hard to believe or see but i saw it, but look really hard and you can see it too.

Where can I see this horse you speak of?

Guest Marney1

This is the frame in question:

post-3-0-58404600-1326256176.png

BUT WAIT!! I KNOW WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS:

post-3-0-39713000-1326256234.png

Was that what he was talking about? What a fucking bellend!

Where the rumours as stupid as this before GTA IV came out?

Can't see the dog. Looks like a shadow or some rubbish. If there's dogs great (more to shoot at). But Dinosaurs, wow. I wanna ride a T'Rex. Imagine sticking gang tags on them and walking into another gangs place while riding T'Rex's armed with flamethrowers. Amazing.

• Like 1

omg what fucking idiots, do what the video says, watch it when its close up you clearly see the dog moving and even barking while it jumps up against the fence! my god i thought you people might be a bit smarter, I thought you had the ability to see a dog moving! Watch the part where the camera angle is watchin the chase from above! the video zooms in and you clearly see the dog and it jumping up against the fence

there is no supposedly's or maybe's, its a damn dog, open your eyes and try and make your eyes do what they are supposed to....SEE. I can't believe it's took this long for a lot of you to simply see the dog and it moving when the guy even zoomed up, I mean come on even the troll guy spotted it before you.