Sign in to follow this  
COOLKING89707

GTA V Antagonist

You know what would be cool if we have a previous GTA Protagonist as a GTA V Antagonist like in the end of GTA V you would have to kill Niko Bellic(if he is in the game) or having to kill CJ or Tommy Vercetti(if they are in the game it is a 70% chance they will make it)

give me your thoughts

You know what would be cool if we have a previous GTA Protagonist as a GTA V Antagonist like in the end of GTA V you would have to kill Niko Bellic(if he is in the game) or having to kill CJ or Tommy Vercetti(if they are in the game it is a 70% chance they will make it)

give me your thoughts

Let me correct you on one statment, it is a 0% chance that they will be in it.

yeah you are right but im just saying though if they brought back one of them it would be a good idea to make one of them an antagonist

I'm not saying it wouldn't be a bad idea or anything It could even possibly be a good move, it's just Rockstar said they don't use characters from III era with IV, ect.

yeah you are right but im just saying though if they brought back one of them it would be a good idea to make one of them an antagonist

I'm not saying it wouldn't be a bad idea or anything It could even possibly be a good move, it's just Rockstar said they don't use characters from III era with IV, ect.

ok sorry about that then

Guest Marney1

give me your thoughts

If it's to kill CJ then I'm in.

• Like 2

I hope in the first mission, as part of the cutscene, you accidentally crash into him while he's riding his BMX and he dies. Fanboys are happy cos "omg teh CJ in teh gaim!!1!!" and we're all happy cos we don't need to worry about him.

• Like 1

I hope in the first mission, as part of the cutscene, you accidentally crash into him while he's riding his BMX and he dies. Fanboys are happy cos "omg teh CJ in teh gaim!!1!!" and we're all happy cos we don't need to worry about him.

Oh my god that would be perfect haha

Guest Marney1

The fanboys have gone on about CJ so much that he's become a hate figure. It's a bit like a No1 song everybody loves but after 13 weeks of hearing the same thing over and over again you just want the singer to die in a plane crash.

• Like 1

The fanboys have gone on about CJ so much that he's become a hate figure. It's a bit like a No1 song everybody loves but after 13 weeks of hearing the same thing over and over again you just want the singer to die in a plane crash.

Like that one Otis Redding hit?

I don't want to be racist, but if the protagonist is supposed to be ned luke, I would like the antagonist to be black (a drug dealer if is possible). :clap:

1. Why does the antagonist have to be black if the protagonist is white?

2. I doubt the main antagonist would be something small time and petty like a drug dealer. More like a drug lord.

3. It is not confirmed at all that Ned Luke is the protagonist, everyone just seems to think so because he is the only confirmed character so far.