Sign in to follow this  
ETF-LEADER_Ghost

Starting a clan up for GTA V

I work alone. Many clans have tried to kill me and have failed. Literally there have been groups of like 6 players all after me at the same time, killed em all before they could even get more than 2 shots on me. oooooh yh

Basically saying, if youre addicted enough and good enough, you don't need no clan. :bird:

ok look some of the clans on the PS3 like Homicide and Genocide would clean the floor with you, dont get cocky cuz theres always someone better

It's actually not coming out. GTA V is a myth.

:no: It not true we saw CJ in de traylor

ye he iz da blak guy cuz da blak guy haz da saem clothz as cj had in sa

Guest Marney1

I work alone. Many clans have tried to kill me and have failed. Literally there have been groups of like 6 players all after me at the same time, killed em all before they could even get more than 2 shots on me. oooooh yh

Basically saying, if youre addicted enough and good enough, you don't need no clan. :bird:

ok look some of the clans on the PS3 like Homicide and Genocide would clean the floor with you, dont get cocky cuz theres always someone better

Like me.

Like me.

sha-bam... like Marney