Sign in to follow this  
ETF-LEADER_Ghost

Starting a clan up for GTA V

Hey guys well i know its early for this but i was wondering if any one would like to start a clan for GTA 5 for when it comes out. I currently run a clan. But we can make one of are own for GTA it self and not for any other games. if you like this idea add SgtCoombes on ps3 and we can find out who will be the leader and co-leader.

Guest Marney1

Good idea, I love owning clans all on my own. :ph34r:

wanna be on my teem

Owning gay clans? Certainly!

If teamwork or clans is something that's actually possible in GTA 5 Multiplayer, then setting up a website clan or at least our own multiplayer (or even co-op) section is definitely something we'll look into.

I never played any GTA multiplayer. What do clans do in GTA?

I play QuakeLive and we just play TDM and stuff against other clans.

Guest Marney1

What do clans do in GTA? They get wasted by a one man army called Marney1. :ph34r:

What do clans do in GTA? They get wasted by a one man army called Marney1. :ph34r:

You might have to bring back the crown.

I really should pick up GTA V on PS3 along with Xbox. It sounds like Marney has about a good time as I do on Xbox.

I work alone. Many clans have tried to kill me and have failed. Literally there have been groups of like 6 players all after me at the same time, killed em all before they could even get more than 2 shots on me. oooooh yh

Basically saying, if youre addicted enough and good enough, you don't need no clan. :bird:

I work alone. Many clans have tried to kill me and have failed. Literally there have been groups of like 6 players all after me at the same time, killed em all before they could even get more than 2 shots on me. oooooh yh

Basically saying, if youre addicted enough and good enough, you don't need no clan. :bird:

Inflated ego much??

• Like 2

Inflated ego much??

Funny thing is I swear I've seen that gamertag in a game before and that wasn't the case.

Inflated ego much??

Funny thing is I swear I've seen that gamertag in a game before and that wasn't the case.

Funny thing is I dont recall yours at all and if you want i'll prove to you how good i am so you know it wasn't me who you came across :P

and nah im not trying to be cocky, but i am seriously confident on gta iv

Inflated ego much??

Funny thing is I dont recall yours at all and if you want i'll prove to you how good i am so you know it wasn't me who you came across :P

and nah im not trying to be cocky, but i am seriously confident on gta iv

Well I have a few Gamertags I play GTA on (ConQueSteD TZA, Dr xShowStoppeR, Dr ShowStoppeRx, SHAKALAKA, KILLAWAKA) those are just a few. Not to mention the people I play almost daily with. Feel Free to add me on my Current two Gamertags which are Bolded if you want to join in, same for anyone else..

I LIKE IT, and your main gamertag does kinda look familiar, I think anyway, but if you saw me playing bad I wouldn't be surprised, if im on with a friend of mine we dont play very normal, like we do suicide bombings on people and stuff, but sure I'll hit your gamertag up sometime.

well you got to remember this isn't GTA 4 its a total new GTA that has a 2x larger map then GTA 4 with jets, houses, helis, newer cars, and they might be including co-op and new game modes so having a clan on GTA 5 will be a good thing in a way. Like i said i know its early but having a clan or at least friends that will be getting it on the day of release will be a good thing bc you will have friendly ppl to play it with and not some proud american. My clan Elite Task Force started on the original GTA 4 and moved on to TBoGT. So when GTA 5 comes out were moving on to it

icon11.gif

Ok, maybe make this thread about clans. Not A clan. Talking about what possible clan support the game will have. Saying "lets make a clan" when we dont even have a release date......and when we can safely assume the game wont be out for at least a year....its pretty pointless.

that being said I don't see clan support with clan tags and all that. no R* games has had it yet.

icon11.gif

Ok, maybe make this thread about clans. Not A clan. Talking about what possible clan support the game will have. Saying "lets make a clan" when we dont even have a release date......and when we can safely assume the game wont be out for at least a year....its pretty pointless.

that being said I don't see clan support with clan tags and all that. no R* games has had it yet.

Personally I think there is a chance the game will release before January '13.