jojuinc

Rockstar Games twitter announces trailer #2 date?

I posted this on GTAForums, so I figured I'd post it here too:

I was just chatting with my cousin in Yahoo messenger, when he asked me if I saw the most recent tweet that Rockstar Games put out. I was not logged in to twitter at the time, so I immediately did so, to see if I could find the aforementioned tweet. I scrolled through the most recent tweets in my timeline and did not see anything from Rockstar. Luckily my cousin hadn't left the page yet, so he decided to screencap it, and send it to me.

It seems to me that Rockstar either put out the tweet too early, or they only wanted it to be up for a certain amount of time. Either way, I attached the picture that my cousin sent me (I cropped it and drew over his username so he wouldn't get a ton of messages or whatever).

GTAV.png

Did anybody else see this tweet? What do you think it is, a possible release date for trailer #2?

• Like 2

That's pretty cool, I hope we hear some new information then.

I hope so too. I think that they may release a second trailer on that date (my cousin thinks the game will come out on that day :').

Weird cos I've been on Twitter ALL morning and haven't seen anything from Rockstar at all. And my Twitter automatically updates every few seconds...

I'm not calling it fake. I'm just saying it doesn't seem real...

• Like 1

Weird cos I've been on Twitter ALL morning and haven't seen anything from Rockstar at all. And my Twitter automatically updates every few seconds...

I'm not calling it fake. I'm just saying it doesn't seem real...

Yeah that's also a possibility, maybe your cousin was just playin'.

If it is a fake its a good one. I guess if we hear nothing on valentines day (14th feb) then your cousin goes on the shit list lol

If its legit I am wondering if the trailer will have something to do with relationships/girl friends or even wife being as it's st valentines day (or valentimes as dog the bounty hunter would say) ? Not that I am too fussed about that element but it seems a pretty specific date so maybe some specific content will be reviled.

Flame on

Maybe a fake,probaly he used something like ''firebug'' to make a real looking fake like this....

When Rockstar annonuce a second trailer,then we will see it on many gameswebsites...

I'm calling fake because if they were having a convo on Yahoo Messenger (that's still around?) and from the sounds of it it sounds like the screen-cap took place minutes later so the (1 Minute ago) would have changed to (X Minutes ago).

Also I did some research of my own according to the other tweets this tweet was sent out at around 2 AM the twitter is ran by the office in New York. I highly doubt somebody would be at the office in new york at 2 AM to post on twitter.

Guest Marney1

Having a long ass story about your cousin rings alarm bells straight away, why not just say "Look at this!" ?