Sign in to follow this  
LordSugarDaddy

GTA V Endorphin Physics?

Hi guys (and girls) this is my first post, (actually my first post in ANY forum), so I was thinking, Endorphin or (Euphoria) physics in GTA IV, I mean wow, that was a huge step in gaming physics in my opinion especially in an open world game like GTA, How did you feel about these Physics and would you like to see them back in GTA V, and what would you like to be changed/improved (if anything) ? :)

I suspect they will be back in V as it was in the last 2 freeroam Rockstar only games (GTA IV and RDR).

Welcome to the forum :)

I really hope they do, the best times I had on GTA IV was getting drunk and falling over, and "accidentally" nudging people so they fall down stairs! :P And thank you! I've been reading posts in this forum for a while, everyone here seems really friendly, It's nice to be in a troll/spammer free forum :)

I suspect they will be back in V as it was in the last 2 freeroam Rockstar only games (GTA IV and RDR).

Welcome to the forum :)

I really hope they do, the best times I had on GTA IV was getting drunk and falling over, and "accidentally" nudging people so they fall down stairs! :P And thank you! I've been reading posts in this forum for a while, everyone here seems really friendly, It's nice to be in a troll/spammer free forum :)

Yeah I love locking on to people and walking them towards the stairs till the fall since pushing gets you a star. I also find it hilarous tripping up criminals being chased by the cops.

Yeah there were huge improvements from GTA IV in 08 to RDR in 10, so I hope there will be big improvements from 10 to whatever year GTA V is released, presumable 2012/2013.

I expect the company developing Euphoria works on it every day. They had a huge hit with IV and they want to encourage more game developers to license it.

So yeah it'll be there, and in an upgraded form. Will be interesting to see specifically what's new in it. Hopefully dismemberment.