Hi!, I am new here and I am from Spain. Sorry for my bad english, but here is my question:

How many discs will gta v have in xbox 360? I think it will have more than one, just because L.A Noire had 3 discs!!

What do you think?

it will definitely be more than 3 if it's a bigger game than LA Noire, which it probably is since it's newer and Dan Houser said the map is very big.

Sorry if you don't understand my english, I don't speak spanish.

No, yo no hablo español, sólo pensé que sería más fácil para usted es que me contestó en español. Yo traductor Google. Sólo tienes que comprar en ps3 si se puede. ¿Tienes una PS3?

Okay that's good! Well Dan Houser said the GTA V map will be "very big", and this game will come about 1 or 2 years after LA Noire, so It will most likely have more than 3 discs as technology will have become better. However LA Noire didn't use the RAGE engine, but GTA V will.

LA Noire was 3 discs because of the motion capture tech. GTA V will be maximum two discs, but I'm expecting them to keep it to one. I mean, Skyrim's install size was less than a third of one DVD so they just need to take tricks from Bethesda.

• Like 1

I feel that GTA V will be able to fit on one disk. After all LA Noire only took up three disks because of the real faces they used in the interrogation parts. GTA V won't have that much detail in NPC faces.

Yay Google Translate!

"Creo que GTA V será capaz de caber en un disco. Después de todo LA Noire sólo tomó tres discos a causa de las caras reales que se utilizan en las partes interrogatorio. GTA V no tendrá tanto detalle en las caras de la APN."

OK! thanks for all the information, but ManicMarcus, what is a RAGE engine?

So, maybe gta v will be in one or two discs for xbox 360 ;D

I guess in PS3 will be only one disc.

Yay Google Translate!

"Creo que GTA V será capaz de caber en un disco. Después de todo LA Noire sólo tomó tres discos a causa de las caras reales que se utilizan en las partes interrogatorio. GTA V no tendrá tanto detalle en las caras de la APN."

Don't Worry, you don't have to translate, I understand you.

OK! thanks for all the information, but ManicMarcus, what is a RAGE engine?

So, maybe gta v will be in one or two discs for xbox 360 ;D

I guess in PS3 will be only one disc.

Yay Google Translate!

Don't Worry, you don't have to translate, I understand you.

Just trying to be helpful. :)

Anyway, from Wikipedia:

"Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) is a game engine developed by the RAGE Technology Group at the video game developer Rockstar San Diego with contributions by other Rockstar studios. Rockstar developed the engine to facilitate game development on Microsoft Windows, along with the PlayStation 3, Wii, and Xbox 360 consoles. RAGE evolved from the Angel Game Engine originally developed by Angel Studios for use in the sixth generation console era versions of the Midnight Club series and other Rockstar San Diego games."

It's basically the system that new Rockstar games run on.

Anyway, from Wikipedia:

"Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) is a game engine developed by the RAGE Technology Group at the video game developer Rockstar San Diego with contributions by other Rockstar studios. Rockstar developed the engine to facilitate game development on Microsoft Windows, along with the PlayStation 3, Wii, and Xbox 360 consoles. RAGE evolved from the Angel Game Engine originally developed by Angel Studios for use in the sixth generation console era versions of the Midnight Club series and other Rockstar San Diego games."

It's basically the system that new Rockstar games run on.

OK, thanks for the information, so far I don't have more questions.

Well they better fit it onto one disc for the Xbox 360, they really don't want to screw GTA V up, that means not getting the fans aggravated. They better take a few tricks from Bethesda, this is one of the few things that could possibly really ruin the game.

Sony and Microsoft should come out with a new console around christmas time this year.

I highly doubt it will happen for the fact Kinect & PlayStation Move just recently came out not even 2 two years ago. Microsoft said when the Kinect came out that it was almost halfway through it's life cycle. OT I have a feeling it will be one disc but it's possible it could be two disc's Single Player on one and Multiplayer on the other like how ODST or Reach (not sure which one) and Battlefield 3 did it.

Sony and Microsoft should come out with a new console around christmas time this year.

I expect the next generation of consoles to come out at minimum 2013 or even 2014.

I wouldn't be surprised if a new Xbox was released this year....... I mean, with the release of Halo 4, it would give Microsoft a hit game to release it with.

Yeah so everyone can play the next Xbox with only ONE game... All modern games are being made for the current generation. The console makers can't just make a new console without the game developers being ready and creating games for it.