Guest Marney-1

Saints Row

yeah buts... muh supah powas.

I know it's been said before, but the game had something going for itself with the whole gang thing, it's just ruined now.

yea, i noticed all the reviewers seem to be in love with it... still, meh... maybe i'll rent it one day down the line, or buy it when it's $20 in 6 months... it just doesn't feel like saint's row anymore to me... the only thing that makes it saints row is the characters and the wackiness...

yea, i noticed all the reviewers seem to be in love with it... still, meh... maybe i'll rent it one day down the line, or buy it when it's $20 in 6 months... it just doesn't feel like saint's row anymore to me... the only thing that makes it saints row is the characters and the wackiness...

Where can you even rent games anymore?

gamefly, redbox, blockbuster and mom and pops shops, at least here in the US.

I don't play enough games at a time for gamefly, there are no mom and pop shops where I live anymore, The redboxes here only carry one copy at a time and people hound them, and I haven't even heard of blockbuster since I was like 6.

Hopefully my British copy shows up on time so I have time to finish the game before GTA V

Ozgameshop.com?

Yep.

I buy from the same place. It's usually half the price of games here.

The only problem is the 1-2 week wait for the game/s to be shipped.

Blockbuster's still around?

Not in the great white north.

Gamestop? If you buy a game pre-owned there and return it within 7 days, they'll give you a full refund. That's my rental system.

• Like 1

there's a family video about a mile from me... rentals haven't died in my town yet because there's a ton of old white people, and black people a town over that can only afford to rent or steal... i should be good for a few more years...

Gamestop? If you buy a game pre-owned there and return it within 7 days, they'll give you a full refund. That's my rental system.

A lot cheaper than any of the rental services, too.

there's a family video about a mile from me... rentals haven't died in my town yet because there's a ton of old white people, and black people a town over that can only afford to rent or steal... i should be good for a few more years...

You're in Michigan you got a few more decades or until everybody moves out.

I watched the Gameplay for Saints' IV & im not all that amazed.. I mean its great you have super powers but i just think they've goner way to far over the line... Its just stupid. (not trying to piss anyone off here) I think its a good game & i've still pre-ordered it but i don't think its going to be ALL that. You could just kill like one person.. anyone.. or start using your powers and thats it.. Aliens come. Which will become really annoying when all you want to do is just beat the shit out of just random peds. The healing factor has gone, so you have to collect things after killing someone to regain health. Which will be more harder and to keep you in the fight, but that could become annoying too.

The fact that you're not.. "really" on the map anymore and you're in a constant spaceship and the map is just a simulator and i kinda think that sucks a little.

The guns like the shrink ray and dubstep gun are amazing. Lol that'll be a lot fun! The new mainframe though like.. going to your upgrades through the phone etc has gone too.. thats like on a pause menu which is a bit wank too..

I sound like i hate the game more than i like it which i don't xD I can't wait to play it but i just think they've changed too much which they didn't need to.

But meh. Sorry if i annoy anyone with my own opinion :L