Guest Marney-1

Saints Row

i want to play gangsta shit, not fight aliens... there's enough of those games out there... saints row was the only gangsta game of it's kind, and now that concept is all but lost forever... i mean seriously, where do you go next for the saints? space exploration? planet hopping?? they are walking down a doomed road IMO...

visually, it's not the streets anymore... wasn't that what this game was built upon in the first place?

QFT, i am not even bothering with IV this year... it's not saint's row anymore, even if they brought gat back for the umpteenth time...

Nigga, you crazy. He only died at the beginning of 3. Unless you're counting the guy in the movie ending for 3, where they had some actor playing Johnny. Daniel Dae Kim, presumably.

It's a shame the Saints Row movie never happened. It really would've been one of those 'so bad it's good' films.

Nope. He was kidnapped and took an arrow a shotgun blast to the knee, then you rescued him. Well, you didn't rescue him, because they never released the first game on PS3, but, other people rescued him.

Well, you didn't rescue him, because they never released the first game on PS3,

I didn't mean it in that tone, but now that the blacks have reacted, I do, in fact, mean it in that tone.

lol :lol:...

so this is rolling around SDCC...

post-24-0-37859000-1374268814.jpg

A little part of me dies every year when Comic-Con starts and I'm not there.

A little part of me dies every year when Comic-Con starts and I'm not there.

i need to hit up something in chicago one of these years... it's the closest thing, and it probably pails (<-right word?) in comparison...

Just saw a demo of the character creator and clothing options. Looks identical to SR3.

EVERYTHING looks the same...