Guest Marney-1

Saints Row

$100 for a statue and a replica dubstep gun?? and here i thought the GTA V collectors edition was a rip off, which i am still leaning towards the special edition... i bet that money bag is the real deal but i don't think it's really worth it... just like i think that piece of shit looking dubstep gun or the average statue ain't really worth it...

They actually did a trailer right, for once. Made the game look a lot better than the previous trailers did, and still kept the humor. I like it.

better... but i am not digging the whole space thing yet...

Saints Row has gone to shit. The first two were great, the third was ok but got old quick, and this game.... smh. It looks like DLC to the third and it's more Prototype than Saints Row. But whatever, I'm gonna just go back to playing SR2 now.

• Like 1

Well, just when I thought Australia had made some progress with our R18+ rating.

http://www.kotaku.co...classification/

What a bunch of dipshits our classification board is. I fear greatly for GTA V here

You should move. All of our Australian members should move. Your country sucks.

• Like 2

Ahh Australia, the land where prostitution is legal but games that depict it are illegal and most of all... the land where liberal cunts restrict everything and don't let responsible adults make decisions for themselves. 'MURICA, FUCK YEAH!

post-1426-0-03322200-1372202305.jpg

I'll admit, Ohio is pretty shitty, but it's mostly Cleveland that gives us a bad name. I can't think of that many other things that make Ohio that bad. It's at least better than 10-15 states.

I can't think of that many other things that make Ohio that bad.

I can, but that's neither here nor there...

For how shitty Ohio may be and how many bad things you may say about it, at least it's not as bad as the inbred neighbors (WV, Kentucky).

• Like 1

Import that shit. SR4, I mean. Wait for State of Decay on PC, if yours can handle it. If you can't get it on Steam, there are always alternative options.

I should move to Australia and start a black market game operation. I dunno how much money I'd make, but I'd be doing the right thing.

• Like 1

I should move to Australia and start a black market game operation. I dunno how much money I'd make, but I'd be doing the right thing.

I'm pretty sure that shit already goes on quite a bit. You would have major competition, I would say you would be out of business within a couple months, depending how far you want to take it.

Then what are the Aussies complaining about? Go buy that shit from your local black market dealer, ya mooks.

We just import any banned games from Asia or Europe. The government doesn't give a crap, as long as we don't buy more than 10 copies. I think it's the fact we always get modified versions of games that's insulting.

I don't understand why our censorship board is so hardline on drugs. There are tons of super violent games on sale here, and they don't mind. But take a drug that give you special abilities, and it's "OMGBANTHATGAMEWONTSOMEBODYTHINKOFTHECHILDREN".

I'm a West Coast Eagles fan and our captain of several years was taking drugs on a weekly/bi-weekly basis, wound up winning the Brownlow (Aussie Rules season MVP) and we played in two Grand Finals for one Premiership. I loved watching him play and yet I don't take drugs nor am I interested in them. I will play GTA5 and I will still not take drugs.

I agree that our classifications don't appropriately resemble society, their education level or their access to paraphernalia about drugs, sex and violence as well as drugs, sex and violence themselves. When GTA5 comes out I WILL drive down the footpath running people in Vinewood. I WILL walk into gang territory and open fire. I WILL walk along the beach punching random people before defending myself from attack, with gunfire if I have to. I will not be doing these things in real life. I agree that many games are not for an under 18 audience and there should be measures in place to restrict the access to children but let the rest of us, who know the difference between life and fantasy, play the games we want to play as they were intended to be played.

Thanks for reading, I'll be in my meth lab if you need me.

• Like 2

I'm a West Coast Eagles fan and our captain of several years was taking drugs on a weekly/bi-weekly basis, wound up winning the Brownlow (Aussie Rules season MVP) and we played in two Grand Finals for one Premiership. I loved watching him play and yet I don't take drugs nor am I interested in them. I will play GTA5 and I will still not take drugs.

I agree that our classifications don't appropriately resemble society, their education level or their access to paraphernalia about drugs, sex and violence as well as drugs, sex and violence themselves. When GTA5 comes out I WILL drive down the footpath running people in Vinewood. I WILL walk into gang territory and open fire. I WILL walk along the beach punching random people before defending myself from attack, with gunfire if I have to. I will not be doing these things in real life. I agree that many games are not for an under 18 audience and there should be measures in place to restrict the access to children but let the rest of us, who know the difference between life and fantasy, play the games we want to play as they were intended to be played.

Dude, if I decide to import an overseas version of this game, I am so going to make my first play-through character look like Ben Cousins and take a shit ton of drugs in game.

• Like 1

You got my full support Barrybran...... go Australia the land of free health care.

You got my full support Barrybran...... go Australia the land of free health care.

*Glares*

Go on. Tell us how Australia is free healthcare land.

*Glares deeper*

• Like 1