Guest Marney-1

Saints Row

Pics are shit and needed to be shopped a little, because my phone sucks all the world's dicks, but here he is.

post-9-0-18990000-1368134946.jpg

post-9-0-31125500-1368134949.jpg

The eyes need a little alteration, and my available options won't let the jawline or head shape get any better than that.

Pics are shit and needed to be shopped a little, because my phone sucks all the world's dicks, but here he is.

post-9-0-18990000-1368134946.jpg

post-9-0-31125500-1368134949.jpg

The eyes need a little alteration, and my available options won't let the jawline or head shape get any better than that.

Looks like Mario Balotelli lol

Mario-Balotelli01_2.jpg

The clothing options are giving me problems. I'll try to do something more interesting later. The minigun screenshot (which, conveniently, is fanman's sig) would be easy to replicate.

Looks good Mass. I tried but failed at Franklin, i think i made him too chubby or something. The options are great, but still limited. Is there a way we could all play as the characters in one game for group pics? I only ever tried co-op...

Franklin's body took ages. I ended up going with 10% muscle, 7% fat or something. For this and SR2, I had several screenshots up while I did the face. I was meticulous.

There's only co-op, no way for all three to be on-screen, unless we take separate screens at the same location and shop them together.

here's my attempt at michael... it still needs work, but like dup said, you're kind of limited... i had trouble with his lower lip and something about his face, i couldn't make it fatter or something... and there isn't a sport coat with a white shirt underneath either...

post-24-0-66411000-1368145338_thumb.jpg

you can't play 3 player co-op?

• Like 1

I use the Mod Male Jacket from Planet Saints. It's not a sport coat, but at least you can make the shirt white.

And I've never tried it, but I'm pretty sure co-op is only 2 players.

Oh, it was Mod Male with Shirt. Sorry, got them mixed up. The jacket has the collar up, so, whichever of those is least annoying.

Here's my sad attempt at the minigun screenshot. Couldn't find a suitable building, couldn't pose shit right, etc, etc.

post-9-0-40038900-1368146793.jpg

Someone steal a real camera for me.

• Like 1

Just read that Stephen Colbert was originally who the president would be based on in SR4, before they decided to make the player character president instead. Kind of a shame, especially since Colbert probably would've been willing to voice the character.

There's also an option to import your SR3 character to 4. It'll be nice to not have to re-make Franklin, or any of my other characters I spent hours meticulously crafting.

I'm hoping Deep Silver are less business-minded than THQ, and actually include the majority of the game's content with the actual release, not as DLC, especially considering this game was supposed to be DLC itself. SR3 must hold some sort of record for the amount of DLC for a game. None of which was worth paying for.

Metro: Last Light from 4A games and new publisher Deep Silver is getting some tough-as-nails DLC in the form of “Ranger mode,” which ups the difficulty and the immersion by removing the HUD and making enemies tougher. It’s coming as a free pre-order incentive, or as a $5 paid bit of DLC later. Why’s it not free? Because the retailers said so, that’s why.

Deep Silver parent company Koch Media’s global brand manager Huw Beynon told PC gamer that this sort of DLC is becoming “a requirement by retail” and this was the best type of DLC they could throw in so as to not have fans feeling like they’re missing out.

“Game makers and publishers now live in a world where offering game content as a pre-order exclusive is a requirement by retail, and Ranger Mode seemed like the best choice since it was a mode for hardcore fans who would most likely pre-order the game, or purchase it at launch in any case,” said Beynon. “We rejected requests to make story content or additional missions exclusive. We also rejected requests to make this a timed exclusive.

The Ranger mode, instead, is intended only for the hardest of the core; the sort that would pre-order anyway. They’ll also be charging the lowest platform-holder mandated amount possible for the DLC when it’s available on digital marketplaces.

“We do not recommend Ranger Mode for a first playthrough, and this is made very clear both in-game. We expect Metro fans will want to try Ranger Mode for a subsequent playthrough, and we think that for this hardcore player, Ranger Mode offers a richer experience – but only once you’ve clocked the game at least once.

“We took all the steps we could to ensure that, while still offering retailers a pre-order incentive that met their needs, we did not force players to pre-order, or make them wait to get this content.”

Metro: Last Light is coming to PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360…this week!

i guess that answers my question.

So I'm expecting an even higher level of pre-order bonuses for SR4 than SR3 had. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to charge $5 every time you want to change your character's features.

Well, SR was already dead, but this is just taking a piss.

The game is someone funny to an extent, but it's the change from a fun gangster game in Stilwater to a horny bastards playground in Steelport. The game is funny, but surely if they wanted a game with zombies, aliens, and many other fucked things, then a completely new title would've been acceptable.

The outfit and sniper riffle (which ended up being a full auto rifle) made it into SR3, originally as a download that came with the game guide, then later as regular DLC. I'm not sure why the game itself never happened. Shame, it looks fun.

I voted for that statue. I can't tell who they decided to model it after, though. Hopefully Gat. Unless they're planning to bring him back somehow in IV, his death was horribly downplayed.