Joint ops

GTA 5 would these characters ruin the game or make it better

I would love to have packie as a main character because when you get him you get his whole family involved, like in GTA IV.

I also would not mind Niko,Brucie,Roman,CJ,or Badman return as a possible character/easter egg.

They won't bring back... IV characters for V.

Really? How do you know? Oh yeah, because they did that for one game so far. That doesn't mean there's a pattern, but Massacre has a good point. was EOLC the VC and SA of GTA IV, ending the era or were they just expansion packs as is very common in this new generation of gaming?

Claude didn't talk because Rockstar at the time didn't think it would be such a big issue at the time now they realized that the dialogue is a huge part of the game. Claude wasn't mute and I definitely don't recall 8-Ball dying

He died in real life - from cancer.

Yeah, I kinda forgot about that.

They won't bring back... IV characters for V.

Really? How do you know? Oh yeah, because they did that for one game so far. That doesn't mean there's a pattern, but Massacre has a good point. was EOLC the VC and SA of GTA IV, ending the era or were they just expansion packs as is very common in this new generation of gaming?

FFS, do you not read anything rockstar posts?

El Burro is referenced as he was also referenced in GTA 1, so it felt appropriate that he should cross “universes” – the “universes” are the worlds interpreted at different definitions, 2d, 3d and high definition, so we felt brands and radio / back ground characters would exist in both, but 3 dimensional characters would not. This is the logic (as far as it could be considered logical) behind it – so no,
we don’t believe any GTA3 characters could exist in the GTA4 universe.

the game they did it with was still in the III Universe.

I think the oldish man in the trailer is not the main character, but like a boss. I reckon the person who is seen in a red car, and running from the cops will be the main character, but he will most likely not be CJ, he looks too young. Also i dont understand why you would want to be running round the city as a 50 year old man..

• Like 1

I think the oldish man in the trailer is not the main character, but like a boss. I reckon the person who is seen in a red car, and running from the cops will be the main character, but he will most likely not be CJ, he looks too young. Also i dont understand why you would want to be running round the city as a 50 year old man..

Someone. Please. Shoot. Me.

Guest Marney1

Well people like me and D-O are going to enjoy running around as Max Payne this May and he's pushing 50. Maybe adult gamers would like doing the same in GTA V. I'm sure if the main character is 'old' 20 million people will refuse to buy it.

For me, it's more about that particular character than the fact that he's old. Max Payne is a grizzled badass, but the guy from the trailer just looks like a regular guy, his appearance doesn't suggest even the slightest potential for, uh, badassery.

• Like 1

Just think about how you felt when you saw Claude and catalina from Gta 3 in sanandreas. Or kent paul. I think it would be a good thing to have characters from other gta games in gta 5. It really relates the player to the story and the franchise. Would be great to see Packie since that at the end of Gta 4 you see him going to the airport in the credits. But people like Sweet would really ruin it. Because they dont deserve to be in it. because they where boring :L

A friend told me on the front page of a news paper he seen lying in the street in gta IV that CJ was murdered, not sure if he's lying or not,

I'd really like to see Vercetti back,,, imagine love fist lol..