Joint ops

GTA 5 would these characters ruin the game or make it better

: Sweet H Johnson - Id have him buried in his back garden with weed growing all round.

Sweet hated pot. Plus he nor CJ had a back garden, only Ryder.

That guy obviously didn't play SA, and seems to have a strong passion for Tommy...

But didn't he only hate crack because it was destroying the hood? (crack epedemic) I don't recall him hating weed.

: Sweet H Johnson - Id have him buried in his back garden with weed growing all round.

That guy obviously didn't play SA, and seems to have a strong passion for Tommy...

But didn't he only hate crack because it was destroying the hood? (crack epedemic) I don't recall him hating weed.

Really?? :rolleyes:

And Sweet did have a back garden. It was small but big enough to fit a grave. And you're right, he didn't care for crack, but he did like the odd blunt.

And what i meant by no more russian i meant anythink that sounds remotely like eastern European. Just can't stand there acsents anymore, but thanks for the correction. Never realized how much Serbian sounds just like russian. Never met one but would of thought they'd sound more like Bulgarian, don't know why, strange.

What's weird is that I don't pay any attention to Eastern European culture, but after playing through GTA IV several times, I've started detecting small differences in the accents.

Fuckin' GTA, making me learn about cultures...

• Like 1

What's weird is that I don't pay any attention to Easter European culture, but after playing through GTA IV several times, I've started detecting small differences in the accents.

Fuckin' GTA, making me learn about cultures...

ha

I have to say tho the next GTA has to be set in Vice City surely, i mean we have had liberty, now san andreas...i want Vice City, by far my favourite map, with starfish and prawn island. It could look really amazing with updated graphics.

Can u imagine going to tommys mansion to work for him.

I want them to save the tommy cameos till we have a new Vice city game.

I think it's more likely we'll see a brand new city/name in the next GTA, and vice city will be further down the line if it ever comes back. LCS, VCS, and now back to San Andreas, imho there's been to many rereleases lately to warrant another.

Really?? :rolleyes:

And Sweet did have a back garden. It was small but big enough to fit a grave. And you're right, he didn't care for crack, but he did like the odd blunt.

And what i meant by no more russian i meant anythink that sounds remotely like eastern European. Just can't stand there acsents anymore, but thanks for the correction. Never realized how much Serbian sounds just like russian. Never met one but would of thought they'd sound more like Bulgarian, don't know why, strange.

Sweet drove all of the dealers out late in the game. He also has only A side garden where the basketball net is. Theres a bit to the other side but it's concrete and seems more like an odd alley.

Im sure some of the SA characters will be mentioned in passing. I imagine that will be it. Personally no wish what so ever to see CJ, Sweet or anyone from SA.

Niko, I never really liked that much. Doubt he'll be there. No logical reason for him to be there is there? Same with other IV characters, except Packie.

Packie I'm sure we'll see. Still think it looks like him getting out the back of the van in the Trailer Robbery Scene. I liked Packie more than Niko.

Im sure some of the SA characters will be mentioned in passing. I imagine that will be it. Personally no wish what so ever to see CJ, Sweet or anyone from SA.

Niko, I never really liked that much. Doubt he'll be there. No logical reason for him to be there is there? Same with other IV characters, except Packie.

Packie I'm sure we'll see. Still think it looks like him getting out the back of the van in the Trailer Robbery Scene. I liked Packie more than Niko.

That's where I know you're wrong, we did not see or hear any mentioning about any III Era GTA characters only references in easter eggs. Rockstar has said that they don't like using old characters for new games. Although I do agree with you I really want no mentioning of San Andreas Characters, for the fact of when it was mentioned going back to Los Santos everybody wanted to see them again.

Packie was class! I would love him or an african american as the main character

i doubt playing as packie. But I would like him to be one of the main characters that you receive missions from. I also want to play as an african-american or a hispanic guy, I wouldn't mind playing a white guy but almost every GTA protagonist has been white so far.

. Rockstar has said that they don't like using old characters for new games.

(

CatalinaPasfoto.JPGClaude-GTASA.jpgToniCipriani-GTALCS.png

150px-Ken_Rosenberg_1_in_SA.JPG amongst others )

They might not like it, but they do it an awful lot.

: Niko belic Bellic

: Packie magreary McReary

: Brucie P Kibbutz

: Carl johnson

: Sweet H Johnson

Fixed.

Anyway, I think an appearance from Niko in a cutscene or a mission wouldn't be bad. I would definitely like to see Packie again, and CJ, Brucie and Sweet I would like to see in easter eggs, like posters, TV, radio etc... Not in game, that would ruin it.

no I would like to see all of them in person, maybe do missions for them or call them up for back up or something

I don't think that hearing the name of a past gta character in gta 4 will make me wet.....

Claud maybe, but everyone else, no way

Here is something you can't understand, how my iphone could just kill a man.

. Rockstar has said that they don't like using old characters for new games.

(

CatalinaPasfoto.JPGClaude-GTASA.jpgToniCipriani-GTALCS.png

150px-Ken_Rosenberg_1_in_SA.JPG amongst others )

They might not like it, but they do it an awful lot.

Again I was talking about universe wise. They won't bring back III era characters for IV/V or IV characters for V.

we don’t believe any GTA3 characters could exist in the GTA4 universe.

They won't bring back... IV characters for V.

That's something I've been thinking about lately. III/VC/SA are clearly set in a different universe than IV, but I wonder how it's going to be with IV. Were TLAD and TBOGT simply expansions, or were they the VC and SA of the IV era, with V starting a new era? The presence of a McReary on the casting call from a while back seems to support the former, as I doubt R* would re-use the name without it being related to IV's McReary's in some way.

That's something I've been thinking about lately. III/VC/SA are clearly set in a different universe than IV, but I wonder how it's going to be with IV. Were TLAD and TBOGT simply expansions, or were they the VC and SA of the IV era, with V starting a new era? The presence of a McReary on the casting call from a while back seems to support the former, as I doubt R* would re-use the name without it being related to IV's McReary's in some way.

Yeah there's nothing at the moment to suggest that there isn't different universes between console generations as opposed to different numerals (III, IV and now V)

I thought about that also but I'm completely unsure at times, I mean they keep saying the won't but there are reasons to believe that Packie would come up in the future. I thought The Next Game would be Grand Theft Auto: 'name here' and keep with the IV Generation because they kept open ties with Packie. I guess thats how they wanted to leave it with packie with open ideas incase they continued the IV gen. Know that we know it's V and Rockstar themselves said they wouldn't want to mix cross universe characters. I'm unsure of what is the case with the McReary's and am just simply relaying the word of Rockstar themselves. Although I wouldn't mind to see certain characters such as Tommy, Claude, Packie, I just don't think it will happen. Which is why I would love to see a release of III era games in HD as they did with Resident Evil and Metal Gear. Only the time can tell I assume.

Guest Marney1

I wouldn't mind having Roman back for GTA V, he could go and find things for us.

Just Niko, Packie, and CJ, thats it, if i see another i will skip every cutscene and mute during all the missions the others are in.

Seriously, you played any other GTA besides San Andreas and IV? There was plenty of great characters, for instance Claude Speed, 8-Ball, Tommy Vercetti, Phil Collins, That's just the top of my head. CJ is the one that should never return, everybody acted like he made San Andreas so amazing when in my opinion the only thing he was good for was stealing cars when he worked for Joey Leone.

Just Niko, Packie, and CJ, thats it, if i see another i will skip every cutscene and mute during all the missions the others are in.

Seriously, you played any other GTA besides San Andreas and IV? There was plenty of great characters, for instance Claude Speed, 8-Ball, Tommy Vercetti, Phil Collins, That's just the top of my head. CJ is the one that should never return, everybody acted like he made San Andreas so amazing when in my opinion the only thing he was good for was stealing cars when he worked for Joey Leone.

8-ball is cool, but im pretty sure he died... tommy doesnt belong in LS, Claude doesnt talk and has stupid hair, and Phill Collins sucks... i guess i would like ken rosenburg back...

Claude didn't talk because Rockstar at the time didn't think it would be such a big issue at the time now they realized that the dialogue is a huge part of the game. Claude wasn't mute and I definitely don't recall 8-Ball dying

Guest Marney1

Claude didn't talk because Rockstar at the time didn't think it would be such a big issue at the time now they realized that the dialogue is a huge part of the game. Claude wasn't mute and I definitely don't recall 8-Ball dying

He died in real life - from cancer.