D1J2D3

Should they try to improve the melee combat system?

Melee combat should be similar to SA in the sense of how there were different fighting styles to be learnt at the gym, like MMA, boxing, shitty street fighting etc... Especially if you could switch between them.

In gta series and all other games I was very annoyed by fist fight or when using blunt weapons everyone just died including player.

In street fight instead of being wasted R* should add KO when player run out of health while getting beating by non lethal weapons and fists. So player instead of being sent to hospital because of someone put last hit on player and drain his health by innocent last punch, he should just drop to ground and slowly regain some health. But if player would be beaten by some very angry enemy like gangsters or some crazy person then there would chance that they would beat player to death and that would end up as wasted and player would wake up at hospital :)

Please R* add this feature to game.

Fuck yes gta fighting was sleep. R* had a good reason tho, there would be more gun fights then real fights. still if they do upgrade the fighting they would have to change or add to a gun fight. Ye MoFo the middle finger shot ;D ..wtf?? once your shot at the middle finger the gun would be dropped or thrown away. You could always go pick that shit up, switch guns if you got, get close an "Fight" (Jackie Chang),or throw something :).. btw ye more blood like nosebleed cuts etc..

One thing I really want to see also, remember the muscle bound guys in the gym form the trailer? Surely fighting them will prove difficult? If I walk over there cocky trying to beat on some tall muscle bound arnold lookalike I want to get knocked down just off one punch haha. So it'll make me think twice before taking them on without a baseball bat or something

• Like 1

One thing I really want to see also, remember the muscle bound guys in the gym form the trailer? Surely fighting them will prove difficult? If I walk over there cocky trying to beat on some tall muscle bound arnold lookalike I want to get knocked down just off one punch haha. So it'll make me think twice before taking them on without a baseball bat or something

Yeah I actually hope there are "different types" of NPCs, some really weak and small, some average, some strong, some tall, some short. Just to add some realism as not everyone is the same. They started off by making some people fat, what I mentioned is just improvement.

While getting in fights is fun on gtaiv, gtaV should involve just a tad bit more than pressing bbybyyybybyyybyybybybyb in a mad frenzy until your opponent falls when then you press xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx. Also don't let people die by punch in the stomach that was kinda gay. Knock them out like rdr. But in rdr if you climb up and fight on the watertower in tumbleweed (The 2nd town is all I know?) and they fell like 15 feet on their neck they would get up anyway. R* will figure it out.

And THAT ^^ is what I like to call a run-on sentence

I'd like to see wrestling moves in there just for the lol's ... after I've played the game I love to randomly piss about and I had HUGE fun with GTA IV's physics, I'd love to just randomly run up to a cop and perform a running DDT before sprinting away to find my next victim >=) ... I'd also like be able to grapple and push people foward, so I can push them into a fast moving car, or in front of a train !! >=) ...

GTA V should keep the Melee fighting system from GTA IV, except allow us to headlock our opponents and slam dunk them head-first to the ground, and include a Max Payne style "bullet time" to melee attacks, allowing us to quickly attack a body zone in a short amount of time.

Yeah I agree with iBeNiko. I know Sleeping Dogs will be awesome! If Rockstar take a page out of their book plus a bit more, GTA V will be the best game ever. PERIOD.

I think if you also really copy Sleeping Dogs and throw people into things, it would just be pure amazing...and put them through tables and shit.

Hopefully you can drag their dead body to hide from the cops from finding out what happened lol.

They would have to make intelligent cops first

I know, that's one thing I really want improved.

i think the basic stuff listed about about the picking up objects would be great. not like gta 4 where u pick up a bottle of whatever and u dont even carry it right, i think the charactor should recognize what it is and hold or use it appropratly. i think countering and dodging should come back, and lots of melee type weapons. i would love to see the phisics be more smooth and realistic, and give different attacks depending on the surroundings. i think learing new fighing techniques would be nice like in GTA SA, but not crazy kung fu crap like it was a Jet Li movie or somthing. but to an extent of trained fighing like niko and luis had in GTA 4.

i think a good thing to add in gta would be grappling, not anything outlandish, but like you grapple them, and can get punches and kicks in, and if you're running and you press the grapple button you tackle them

There should be gyms like in SA where you learnt combos. Like how in Sleeping dogs, every time you found a collectible /12 you got to learn a new move and practice it in the gym. I thought that was a good idea, and it could easily be put into V.

Maybe the "boxing" melee fighting like in GTA IV, they need to make it look like in real life, you know, the grabbing, choking, fast punches to the stomach or head, kick in the dick punch, and women to be waaaay more weaker, like, when you push them, they say like "Oh, this fool broke my nail, I'mm'a call my boyfriend to kick your ass !"

• Like 1

Maybe the "boxing" melee fighting like in GTA IV, they need to make it look like in real life, you know, the grabbing, choking, fast punches to the stomach or head, kick in the dick punch, and women to be waaaay more weaker, like, when you push them, they say like "Oh, this fool broke my nail, I'mm'a call my boyfriend to kick your ass !"

that statement was extremly sexist, which makes it hilarious.

• Like 1