D1J2D3

Should they try to improve the melee combat system?

I wouldn't be surprised at all if there were SWAT shields to be found in LS. I think it could make for very interesting melee fights, bashing someone against a wall with one. Also could be used alongside a machete or hatchet or even a pistol.

they should also try incorpariting a grapple feature when it comes to fighting, for example you can grab them and headbutt, punch, or knee someone.

or even throw them, or drag them to a wall and bash their head into it. and try and incorporate environmental moves like dragging them to a car door and slamming their head between the door, or put them in the trunk.

*Plays sleeping dogs*

• Like 1

He's still butthurt from weeks ago about his topic being locked, poor boy.

Think i've said this in here before. . .but anyway, hopefully the melee will be better than IV but not over the top like Sleeping Dogs, something like how Liam Neeson fights in Taken.

Didn't Rockstar say they revamped the combat system in the Game Informer Cover reveal? I could have sworn R* said they've made it better.

They said they re-did it, but never went into detail.

Didn't Rockstar say they revamped the combat system in the Game Informer Cover reveal? I could have sworn R* said they've made it better.

They said, "It's better than we've had in the past".

The melee is better than 4's but it just feels weird. Every character has the same style and every character throws their first punch with their right hand. The majority of melee fighting involves just your right leg and right hand. I hoped it would be better and it wasn't :(