Sign in to follow this  
Edgecrusher

PSN Thread

Fucking posers. And it's not Sony Employees private data they're tossing around to make their point. The only thing worse than a bunch of dumbarse script kiddies are script kiddies who think they're fighting the power. :rolleyes:

Should've just given you guys a $20 credit instead, it would cover the cost of any two of the games on that list (assuming their price was reasonably lowered since release), or you could use it for something else.

What games do you guys recommend getting for free on PS3 and PSP?

I already chose the PSP LittleBigPlanet and PS3 Wipeout... I already own InFamous and LBP for PS3 and none of the games for PSP

me and my friend played through the first few chapters last night of dead nation... it's pretty addictive, so much so that i might of convinced him to get it himself so we can play online some time...

quick question on dead nation; if i start a co-op campaign, how can i start a new one without losing my current one?? something tells me that if i start up an online co-op campaign, it will replace my current one...

this game is pretty good though, i didn't realize how customizable it is... this could be the best zombie shooter i've played...

• Like 1

me and my friend played through the first few chapters last night of dead nation... it's pretty addictive, so much so that i might of convinced him to get it himself so we can play online some time...

I tried to tell everyone here on the old forum... I got no replies... lol

It's a good game, it just wasnt very well publicized. And it's more of an arcade game than the norm, but it works very well as co-op.

Also co-op can only be done with one person at a time or it resets. It doesn't effect your single player campaign though.

so i can't have a local co-op game, AND an online co-op game going at the same time... well that fucking sucks, i guess i won't be playing online until me and my friend beat the one we're currently working on then...

that could take a couple of weeks, we don't get together that often...

Dead Nation it is, then. I already have inFamous and LBP, so it's between Wipeout and that other game.

I would recommend inFamous to anyone who hasn't already gotten their two games, especially since inFamous 2 came out today.

• Like 1

I logged into my US account today and claimed my other free PSN+/welcome back pack. I managed to pick up Stardust HD which replaces Ratchet and Clank in the US version of the welcome back package, so i did get two new games after all!

If you guys have multiple regional accounts you could end up getting most the those free games btw :)

No wonder half of you guys in the US have got PSN+, you get way more free shit on PSN than we do... I managed to pick up a load of other free games and themes and stuff over at the US store, compared to like three freebies on our PSN atm...

I got Sonic 2 for 30 days on PSN US :D

exploiting the system... nice :D... i do not have regional accounts set up since i too feel the US PSN gets better stuff anyways... i am never really interested in what gets released in the EU PSN... the only gripe i had about it was last year when europe had access to the PSone classic, "theme hospital" and the US didn't... well, about 6 months later it reached the US store so, i dropped my complaint after that :D...

• Like 1

I didn't think this deserved it's own thread so i decided to post it here;

If anyone fancies getting the DeadNation Platinum trophy, I'm up for that if anyone wants to co-op. I still need a few more trophies including completing it on Morbid difficulty. I also have a headset if that makes things easier.

Uncharted 3 Beta Codes: Up For Grabs

B9K5-N8NF-NPJH

EFB4-5AN6-2K23

R38H-T5NH-499P

RBEA-P7N8-C38Q

RKB4-E2NA-BTMN

BL5Q-5TNC-QQC2

GPDD-M8NP-MJLE

5ARD-84N9-5H72

7HKA-TJNE-FNF9

8C65-HENE-44BC

36L3-FJNM-E5MM

QPAA-D8NC-M5GQ

GTN8-LGN9-NCBE

9T83-RAN6-9FD4

M3QQ-7RNJ-5F98

8F49-F6N6-PHBC

HNG4-J3NB-3L5R

FMTT-TKNF-EBAE

E9B6-5NNB-QETP

T937-8DNM-938E

Q2LB-TKN4-5R8N

QEMT-74NF-3267

5RAM-DHNB-A4F5

FDE3-C8NQ-MN7E

F2AA-4DN2-T35C

9TEE-2NNC-T83H

BECN-PBNK-TJ5F

3MC9-5KNP-DTGD

3HAM-38NR-EM6R

NDLR-K9NA-LRN6

EE9C-8HND-4LGQ

JNHD-C9NP-868P

TF77-RBNG-4H6A

P6BG-EMND-9BB5

GD72-43NE-2FH6

TK27-BMNE-T22R

3AAG-FHNG-TD73

CJ35-6NNP-PCMQ

F4T9-BCNJ-MGGJ

K332-TPNC-A4BF

GLBP-CNNH-CAPR

338M-3NN4-K565

JL86-F6N5-NA5N

8Q96-QDNL-59M2

JRE3-8FN8-DH2R

27M7-K2N9-TFRR

89PP-DTN9-JM8M

L4C9-T6N8-53CG

DA34-NLNQ-7BQK

FPG5-B9NL-A6FJ

Hurry before they all get used! I got the email for these this morning, chances are they're used by now, but it's worth a shot i guess.