Sign in to follow this  
Edgecrusher

PSN Thread

i'll get dead nation and super stardust since i own all the rest... and two months of free PS+ for existing members is flippin' sweet... hopefully there are a couple of decent movies to rent tho... either way, it's nice to get something even tho we weren't owed anything... kudos...

Bullshit... I own all of those xD

/edit

According to the original European RSS post, European gamers are going to get Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty in lieu of Super Stardust HD.

Actually i don't own ratchet and clank...

I guess the only games I don't have are Super Stardust HD and Dead Nation, so I'll be getting those.

and it looks like this is a good excuse to fire up my old PSP that just collects dust lol

Dead Nation is a good choice. It's actually a really good arcade style zombie survival. I still play it with friends every once in a while.

WipeoutHD is pretty epic if you love high speed racing (and with lush graphics).

inFamous is great if you like sandbox games with a twist.

LittlebigPlanet most of us have anyway... Creative platform game.

And stardust is just an arcade game with loads of shooting in space.

Guest Marney1

inFamous appeals to me but I don't how many months it will it take to download on my shitty connection?

It's up today? that's cool i guess, i can't wait to claim my L.A.Noire DLC. Not too bothered by the welcome back pack, it's not really a decent give-away, it's too business orientated...

Sony just published this on their blog:

"For those asking about the PlayStation Store, we're still targeting restoration of all services by the end of this month," Sony said on the PlayStation Blog. "Contrary to reports, the Store will not be publishing today."

Anyone know if the PSN store is up today? After completing L.A.Noire I really want to play this "Naked City" dlc!

Sony did say they were aiming for an end of May reopening... but i guess that isn't set in stone so... :unsure:

/EDIT

Sony released this last night;

SONY AND SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCE FULL RESTORATION OF PLAYSTATION®NETWORK SERVICES Tokyo, May 31, 2011

And suggests that the other regions will be restored by the end of the week!

Source: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/

whatever, i'll believe it when i see it... also, hackers have said, "this only the beginning for sony" so, expect the store go down two days after it launches because hackers have vowed to destroy sony...

again, fuck hackers... go back to hacking the pentagon and leave us poor paying customers alone :angry:...

whatever, i'll believe it when i see it... also, hackers have said, "this only the beginning for sony" so, expect the store go down two days after it launches because hackers have vowed to destroy sony...

again, fuck hackers... go back to hacking the pentagon and leave us poor paying customers alone :angry:...

Well I'm going to quickly grab what i can just in case then. :P

The store is up now.

I'm able to browse and download stuff but I keep getting an "An error has occurred" message, which gets kind of annoying but it doesn't seem to do anything.

I haven't checked here yet, but im guessing that's North America only for now...

I'll update my post when i find out though...

/edit

Ok just been clicking away for ages. Seems like every 1 out of 5 clicks i manage to get around. The rest of the time it's the error. Fuck buying the L.A.Noire dlc when it's like this.

Also, it would seem that my download history has been wiped in the store.

And where the fuck is my free PSN plus subscription?!

YES!! i am downloading the latest QORE episode right now... lemme try my LA noire naked city case code...

*crosses fingers*

EDIT: nevermind, i am downloading the R* pass right now instead... seriously, if anyone want's my "naked city" and "badge pursuit" challenge code, let me know... i might be willing to part with it for free since it's become useless now... and selling it for $5 seems like a waste of time...

it seems to work 3 out of 5 tries... but at least it's working :D...

hmm... i guess i still have some downloading to do then :P... too bad it didn't got live about 20 minutes ago, lol... now i am at work, dreaming about playing LA Noire, fallout new vegas, and checking out dead nation...