Sign in to follow this  
Edgecrusher

PSN Thread

boooooooooooo!! actually i don't really care at the moment... i am more upset that the store could still be down when "honest hearts" comes out on may 17th... i might get a little upset but, i do have LA noire play when that time comes...

i wonder if with the network being down, or even the store being down if it affects us from syncing our game with the R* social club... there is exclusive content for those that do link it up, and it would suck to be cut off from that content due to the network being down... perhaps the social club works separately form the network, like netflix does...

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous how long it's been out and how tight lipped SONY has been, while at the same time updating almost everyday. It's been down for 18 days, just 3 more days and it's a whole 3 weeks.

if anything I guess I just hope it's up by the weekend so I can play some when I have free time.

I was just about to post that. This is getting out of hand. It's really been too long by now. Everyone has their reasons why they want it online. I can't imagine how let down and how much everyone else must be raging.

well i guess i won't get the privilege of playing "HONEST HEARTS" with my fellow xbox and PC gamers when it launches next week... instead it'll be just like old times when i get to play it after everyone has already beaten it...

i can't stress this enough, but FUCK HACKERS!!

well i guess i won't get the privilege of playing "HONEST HEARTS" with my fellow xbox and PC gamers when it launches next week... instead it'll be just like old times when i get to play it after everyone has already beaten it...

i can't stress this enough, but FUCK HACKERS!!

Come to my house bOnEs, you can play it on my 360 while I play on PC.

The only reason they want it on by the end of May is because Black Ops next DLC is due for release a couple of days after that. Call of Duty DLC is one of their biggest money makers on PSN.

so is fallout DLC but they'll miss out on that one for a while... i recall last year that broken steel, the pitt and point lookout remained as top 20 downloads for a few months... i bet dead money was up there for a while as well...

basically, playstation has probably lost out on nearly a billion dollars in sales for store items and having to pay developers that were slotted to release this month...

@massacre - leave the blood stains... just clean up the fecal matter...

I've taken this downtime as an excuse to finally play those Single Player games I never got around to buying.

Like Assassin's Creed II and Uncharted, lol. I finished AC2 (not 100%), and I haven't gotten Uncharted yet.

sony has taken back it's deadline, or claimed that it was never set in stone... i think they don't want the hackers to have a heads up as to when the store returns... i thought it was kind of fishy yesterday that they would even mention a deadline... with something like this and millions of pissed off customers, the worse thing to do is give a deadline, then not make it... you'd think they learned their lesson last week, lol...