Sign in to follow this  
Edgecrusher

PSN Thread

Guest Marney1

Yeah she does that all the time, as I'm very childish a lot of the time!

Trophies will auto-synchronize when you click on your PSN card or your trophy list as long as you're signed in to PSN.

So if I say, do a certain action offline that would earn me a trophy it will automatically notice I'm 'owed' that trophy when I go online?

What was the reason Xbox LIVE was down for 2 weeks?

I'm pretty sure it was Christmas? They couldn't handle the hung influx of new players, and some popular game probably came out around then too (MW2?).

WTF marney?? you don't know how the trophy system works?? earn a trophy, earn a hundred trophies... as soon as you go online and sync your trophy list, it updates online... your system is always the main host for the trophies... online only knows of them if you sync them...

if you don't sync and your system crashes, you lose them forever... if you did sync before your PS3 bricked, you can restore your trophies the next time you log into your account... i had to do the latter when i upgraded my hard drive...

Guest Marney1

WTF marney?? you don't know how the trophy system works?? earn a trophy, earn a hundred trophies... as soon as you go online and sync your trophy list, it updates online... your system is always the main host for the trophies... online only knows of them if you sync them...

if you don't sync and your system crashes, you lose them forever... if you did sync before your PS3 bricked, you can restore your trophies the next time you log into your account... i had to do the latter when i upgraded my hard drive...

Hmm, never really been one for bothering with Trophies, it's just that L.A. Noire looks likely to get me interested for the first time. :)

• Like 1

Hmm, never really been one for bothering with Trophies, it's just that L.A. Noire looks likely to get me interested for the first time. :)

if you've never cared for them, why start now all of a sudden??

Yeah the Mexico bit always did seem a bit short to me. Seems like just as you're getting into it it's over and you're on your way to Blackwater.

Guest Marney1

if you've never cared for them, why start now all of a sudden??

Because the L.A. Noire Trophy list looks good, not saying other games' Trophies aren't but this game for some reason just jumps out at me in the Trophy department.

It's kind of funny how there's two threads on this. The one in the Asylum is more up to date, but yeah I'm hoping this gets taken care of. I do feel kind of vulnerable knowing and hearing about people getting like anywhere between $200-600 charged to their cards... I'm assuming that that's priority for them right now. I doubt the PSN will be up soon...

Yes, my identity is very insecure. I don't want anyone to know my name is Stephen John Ferriday, 23, of South Ockendon, Essex, England... but no matter how hard I try to keep it a secret i'm sure some supersleuth will find out somehow. :unsure:

Guest Marney1

Now I'm going to have to change all my passwords from my mother's maiden name to my first pet's name.

i hope that when i log back in, it doesn't try to log me in as CaptainBones... if it does, so long as i can sync my trophies up to them, i'll be OK but, i will be upset if i do lose my "artistadam" moniker because, i'll lose all of my download history and my playstation plus subscription... if that happens, i am about to have to deal with a lengthy sony dispute myself :angry:...

Guest Marney1

We subscribe to LoveFilm (UK version of whatever you lot have) and I'm wondering what happens regarding that. This is one big headache - stupid twats.

Yes, my identity is very insecure. I don't want anyone to know my name is Stephen John Ferriday, 23, of South Ockendon, Essex, England... but no matter how hard I try to keep it a secret i'm sure some supersleuth will find out somehow. :unsure:

Ugh, I would've kept that name hidden.

*Prints new passport and driving licence. (Y)