Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

GTA III Anniversary: Claude Figure

I know at least two of us on here that got the Claude figure in November. I got mine bought for me by my wife, so i had to wait till Christmas to open it! I took a few photos of him in different poses with different clothes and accessories before putting him in my display cabinet.

I made the decision to take him out of the box, seeing as how much it cost, i didn't want him to be locked away out of sight properly. I'll most likely change the pose and accessories once in a while to keep him looking cool.

Here's some pics:

ClaudeFig04.jpgClaudeFig03.jpg

ClaudeFig02.jpgClaudeFig01.jpg

ClaudeFig05.jpg

And here's its final resting place:

ClaudeFig06.jpg

Who else got the figure, or who might be getting one in the future? Mas, where's the pics? :P

Mas, where's the pics? :P

I don't think cell phone camera pics of a still-packaged figure against a concrete wall would add much to the topic.

Fitty needs to get one and take several foreshortened pics that make it look like Claude is committing random crimes around NYC.

I made a custom figure of claude a few years back out of Jakks WWE figures. I think the basic recipe was a Matt Stryker head on a basically anybody that wasn't too fat and the pants you had to paint. I ended up getting a leather jacket from Ralphs that I used as his jacket.

I made a Niko figure out of a 3 3/4 inch G.I. Joe figure. Ended up looking like shit because I didn't have a fine enough brush to make it detailed enough.

If a Claude figure where to, erm, fall off a truck, I'd have it redressed and slightly modified to be Tommy Vercetti within the hour. But I won't touch the one I bought; that thing is my whole childhood summed up in one obscenely-priced, disturbingly lifelike toy.

I made a Niko figure out of a 3 3/4 inch G.I. Joe figure. Ended up looking like shit because I didn't have a fine enough brush to make it detailed enough.

If a Claude figure where to, erm, fall off a truck, I'd have it redressed and slightly modified to be Tommy Vercetti within the hour. But I won't touch the one I bought; that thing is my whole childhood summed up in one obscenely-priced, disturbingly lifelike toy.

Same here. I couldn't modify one i paid for, it's too much of a risk. But if I were to acquire another one I'd paint on some new eye brows and extend the side burns and then make a blue Tommy shirt. But i have a feeling they'll release a Tommy figure in a couple of years anyway, which I'll most likely buy...

Definitely. I'll buy Tommy, and, if they keep making figures, Johnny. Maybe CJ, but not Niko, since they'd use his starting outfit, which I hate. Seriously, a leather jacket and work boots, with track pants? I've got someone I'd like you to meet, his name's denim.

If I did get Niko, I'd make some tiny fingerless gloves, then I'd set them an inch away from the box, and laugh at how Niko will never get to wear them.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

I decided after taking a few pics that my window view is shit, so i did a quick chop-shop just for you Marney :)

YEEEEAAAAHHH!! :D

I've changed his posture in the display cabinet, tried to put him in a more natural stance, and tried to make him look bad-ass.

I'm like a big kid, i keep playing around with him, swapping his weapons! I tell you one thing though, that prison top is a bitch to put on, it barely fits over his damn cranium...

post-28-0-05603700-1325203134.jpg

It must be a guy thing...u seriously paid that amount of money for basically an action man toy? Have to admit it does look like the game version tho. If it was £25 i would proably buy it but not at that price.

Definitely. I'll buy Tommy, and, if they keep making figures, Johnny. Maybe CJ, but not Niko, since they'd use his starting outfit, which I hate. Seriously, a leather jacket and work boots, with track pants? I've got someone I'd like you to meet, his name's denim.

If I did get Niko, I'd make some tiny fingerless gloves, then I'd set them an inch away from the box, and laugh at how Niko will never get to wear them.

Yeah I always much preferred Johnny over Niko both personality and clothing. Niko had a badass foreign killer vibe about him, yet seemed a total pussy. Johnny didn't front really, only when he knew what he was doing.