Joint ops

Should GTA 5 have indethp kill on a person that important.

I would love it to break to a cutseen or you choose were to shoot them first. Like say you are going to kill a mobster after you kill the goons you coner him and disarm him. You should put the gun to his head and it should let you pull the trigger at any time like no like auto cutseen kill. Like drag the moment out and like you see the bullet come out the gun and go through the guys skull with blood and gore.

Like Heavy Rain merged with Manhunt? Would be pretty cool, I would like to see the ability to execute anyone anywhere, in different styles depending on weapon.

• Like 1

Like Heavy Rain merged with Manhunt? Would be pretty cool, I would like to see the ability to execute anyone anywhere, in different styles depending on weapon.

I would love to do that, and what else might be nice is a better melee combat system. I like IV combat system a lot, but I'd like to be the bamf that takes down one cop with just his hands by disarming his gun, shooting him then taking out his partner.

I would like to see the ability to execute anyone anywhere, in different styles depending on weapon.

Could be similar to Gears of War; you damage them enough, they drop, then you can either keep shooting them and kill them, or shoot them within melee range and it automatically does an execution. Automatic execution makes more sense to me then a dedicated 'execution button.'

I'd like a slowmo bullet cam for sniping kills, but only random not on every kill... maybe like in ghost warrior

other than that, I'd find it nice that after disabling a target (different hitzones ftw, euphoria gave us the correct animation, no give us the respective damage behavior) and go to melee range, a special finishing move, not necessarily a killing shot, maybe smashing the brains out with the but of a shotgun... some variety like in assassins creed, 4 or 5 different animations for each weapon

for real executions I think it would be a nice twist to be able to place a few bullets in the legs or arms before the lethal shot is fired, maybe linked with some additional information given by the victim. I liked IV's approach to this, the longer you wait to execute, the more information they gave you. But I didn't like how you could only kill and not force more information out, or just give them a reminder not to fuck with u by poppin their kneekaps or something.

maybe bleeding to death would be a nice twist aswell, but I fear that would be too much realism

I would like to see the ability to execute anyone anywhere, in different styles depending on weapon.

Could be similar to Gears of War; you damage them enough, they drop, then you can either keep shooting them and kill them, or shoot them within melee range and it automatically does an execution. Automatic execution makes more sense to me then a dedicated 'execution button.'

Yeah like if you get close with a pistol, the kill button should turn to execute, same with other weapons and then the melee button should be pistol whip.

Yeah like if you get close with a pistol, the kill button should turn to execute, same with other weapons and then the melee button should be pistol whip.

I like the pistol whip idea, imagine pistol whipping Faustin off that roof lol

i feel i really want to have unique kills and be able to obliterate peoples heads and bodie parts that way the game would never get boring