Joint ops

Should tanks be in GTA 5

should be like they were in san andreas.. i do think this game is going to be a next-gen san andreas

no it wont. look at the difference between liberty city in GTA III and liberty city in GTA IV. thats how big of a difference there will be. and we arent even sure if its going to be SA or just los santos

should be like they were in san andreas.. i do think this game is going to be a next-gen san andreas

no it wont. look at the difference between liberty city in GTA III and liberty city in GTA IV. thats how big of a difference there will be. and we arent even sure if its going to be SA or just los santos

GTA III > V was so big change because LC in III looked nothing like NYC, so they made it so it did in IV. San Andreas already looked like California, so I doubt there will be such a drastic change in the map/environment, except the detail and size.

If they make the tanks realistic sure, but the problem is tanks can get pretty boring, so they'd have to come up with something like Saints Row 3 did, in that game tanks can literally just roll over cars crushing them. Although what I would love to see if we get to face the national guard in the game, I'd love to see those military 4 by 4 kinda lookin thing (noob with cars really) where they have a machine gun on top where the soldier can come out at the top shooting you with it while they chase you

• Like 1

I agree i liked the tanks and saints row 3 but the second one with lazers was to cartoony and yes they should have humvees with machine guns like the army ones in saints row third but not the STAG ones they where horrible.