axelreq

What minigames do we want/expect in GTA 5?

Well I'm sure thery're returning the ability to go on computers, they should have mini video games.

Yo dawg, I heard you like video-games. So we put a video-game inside your video-game so you can play video-games while you play video-games!

Video-gameception

Well I'm sure thery're returning the ability to go on computers, they should have mini video games.

Yo dawg, I heard you like video-games. So we put a video-game inside your video-game so you can play video-games while you play video-games!

Video-gameception

wtf hahahaha nice

any mini game will do, i don't bother with them anyway's

Guest Marney1

If your character is black a mini game where you go round mugging old ladies would be cool. If your character is white you could help old ladies cross the road.

If your character is black a mini game where you go round mugging old ladies would be cool. If your character is white you could help old ladies cross the road.

great.. grand theft help the old hag cross the road.. lol.. since its a video game, id rather rob old ladies.. cause i killed this old lady on vice city and she had like more money than the drug dealers on san andreas..

all the activities in the stadiums of san andreas and vice city need to return (demo derby, stock car racing, the sanchez stunt thing). Also triathlons(parachute, boat, car) from TBOGT better be in GTA V that was my favorite mini-game. And then I pretty much agree with what everybody else is suggesting

I wanna see a very detailed Golf minigame, not just a driving range. Im thinkin like 18 holes, realistic course, full bag of clubs and just a realistic golf minigame over all, plus i would love to see it online. it doesnt have to be great i would jus like to see the idea of it maybe the controls could be in tempo format(like how you kick off in madden)

I wanna see a very detailed Golf minigame, not just a driving range. Im thinkin like 18 holes, realistic course, full bag of clubs and just a realistic golf minigame over all, plus i would love to see it online. it doesnt have to be great i would jus like to see the idea of it maybe the controls could be in tempo format(like how you kick off in madden)

I don't want to play GTA so that I can go and play fucking golf. As a simple minigame in TBoGT it's fun, but choosing the club, considering the weather... Hell no. This is GTA, not a golf game.

I don't want to play GTA so that I can go and play fucking golf. As a simple minigame in TBoGT it's fun, but choosing the club, considering the weather... Hell no. This is GTA, not a golf game.

it wouldnt have to be that detailed with the weather and everything, just because its gta dont mean that there cant be golf. i mean if you dont like golf then dont go golfing simple as that. but i would prefer it if it was a little more detailed than that boring crappy driving range in tbogt. just a very simple club selection thing with maybe like 10 clubs(driver, 3 wood some irons and wedges) i dont think that would be hard to make. if anything the hardest part would be designing the course which the trailer already shown that step is complete, what would be so difficult with makin a few clubs a tempo format and another easy tempo format for putting maybe. it would be fairly easy i would think

it wouldnt have to be that detailed with the weather and everything, just because its gta dont mean that there cant be golf. i mean if you dont like golf then dont go golfing simple as that. but i would prefer it if it was a little more detailed than that boring crappy driving range in tbogt. just a very simple club selection thing with maybe like 10 clubs(driver, 3 wood some irons and wedges) i dont think that would be hard to make. if anything the hardest part would be designing the course which the trailer already shown that step is complete, what would be so difficult with makin a few clubs a tempo format and another easy tempo format for putting maybe. it would be fairly easy i would think

Yep, it would be fairly easy. But what's the point?

I just saw n episode of According To Jim on CW about Paint Ball and turkeys, and realised... Id like to see a Paint Ball mini game in GTAV, maybe even unlock the Paint Ball gun as a weapon. Endless hours of shooting peds without cop interference. DMs and Capture the flag mode could be the PB options, and PB could offer DM modes without going online.

I mean honestly who in the fuck wants to play monopaly in a gta game we need mini games like paintball pool darts beer pong dirt bike races and hill climbs in 4x4 trucks and stuff like that not monopaly

• Like 1

I just saw n episode of According To Jim on CW about Paint Ball and turkeys, and realised... Id like to see a Paint Ball mini game in GTAV, maybe even unlock the Paint Ball gun as a weapon. Endless hours of shooting peds without cop interference. DMs and Capture the flag mode could be the PB options, and PB could offer DM modes without going online.

Yeah I wish there would be a weapon that doesn't kill... One that just causes the peds to yelp etc... with no concequences. That would be great.

Pin the Dildo On the Tranny Whore sounds like a fun game ...

I'd also enjoy fishing / hunting mini games, or maybe i'd just rather play RDR again.